Office Manager/Executive Assistant
Office Manager/Executive Assistant
Santa Clara CA US
Office Manager and Executive Assistant
Our client is where the future of AI computing is being built – a future that redefines how compute is done, to unlock unprecedented capabilities, under the power, privacy, and space constraints of applications. Building this future requires vision, courage, and empathy – it requires you, as part of the brightest and most determined team ever assembled.
Our client’s AI is built on a truly differentiated, yet proven technology, based on years of advanced R&D. It establishes a new regime of performance and efficiency, far beyond the limits of today’s systems, delivering the most advanced AI we know of, anywhere and at scale. Their AI’s technology spans the foundational physics of computation, circuits that break efficiency barriers, architectures that scale effortlessly with workloads, and software that integrates seamlessly and flexibly with applications at the forefront.
They are inspired by what the world can be when AI is put, without limitation, in the service of humanity, and they pride themselves on their commitment and honesty to each other and their community. Our client offers a place for you to grow while creating the most advanced technology in the world, alongside an experienced team of industry veterans and luminaries – a place to set free your full potential, while receiving full benefits and compensation. They wake-up every day to what truly feels like a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and they look forward to sharing it with you.
As the Office Manager and Executive Assistant, you will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. you must be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision, as well as be self-motivated and trustworthy. You will also ensure smooth running of the company’s offices, coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
To be successful, you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook). Experience with entire Microsoft Office Suite
Your duties and responsibilities as the Office Manager / Executive Assistant will include:
- Provide executive assistant support to several executive members of the team that require assistance with travel, complex calendar and scheduling requirements, expense report processing, and organizing meetings/events, etc.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Perform various office administrative tasks, including tracking, ordering & restocking office supplies/snacks.
- Be the first point of contact in the office, receive and interact with incoming visitors
- Responsible for the administrative and organizational responsibilities needed to keep the Santa Clara office operating efficiently
- Participate actively with the establishment, planning and implementation of team/office activities
- Assist and coordinate space planning activities within the office (including management of seating assignments)
- Coordinating shipping and receiving of items between office, vendors, and office site employees.
- Establish and manage relationships with vendors, service providers and the landlord
- Interface with finance and landlord to ensure all expenses (rent, utilities etc.) are paid in a timely manner.
- Help build and exhibit a warm, approachable team culture where all employees feel comfortable.
- Identify and improve areas of the office life that will promote the company’s future success
- Interface with HR PEO to ensure successful and timely payroll processing, new hire onboarding and orientation.
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Our client is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected under applicable law.
Share This Job