Office Support Clerk
Office Support Clerk
Manhattan NY US 10004
Office Support Clerk – Legal
Our client has extensive experience with representing clients of all sizes and across a multitude of industries around the globe in connection with intellectual property matters. Their attorneys and patent agents have technical and scientific backgrounds, many of whom have graduate degrees. They counsel and represent clients on high-stakes complex matters – relying on both their legal analysis expertise and technological know-how.
Our client is selective in hiring talented candidates with exceptional legal and technical/scientific backgrounds. They invest in their legal team and support staff. This includes providing each person with opportunities to work on a wide scope of projects in addition to specializing in a respective practice area. Our client has developed an environment that fosters professional development and collegiality.
As the Office Support Clerk, you will manage daily correspondence and coordinate all office activities while providing support for multiple departments. You will also be expected to perform a wide range of administrative tasks, which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Process inbound and outbound mail
- Responsible for ordering and stocking supplies
- Liaison with property management on facility-related matters
- Greet clients and office visitors in a warm and professional manner
- Maintain reception area, conference rooms, and other office spaces
- Schedule firm meetings and maintain conference services calendar
- Oversee conference room meeting requirements (e.g. equipment, materials, catering services)
- Assist with onboarding and offboarding (e.g., schedule interviews, writing tests, technical setup, obtain equipment, prepare space and new hire orientation)
Office Support Clerk Qualifications:
- 3 years of related experience
- Ability to take initiative and possession of strong problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with prioritizing conflicting needs and following through on tasks until successful completion
- Ability to handle assignments with strict confidentiality
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to seamlessly perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of professionalism
- Ability to develop effective working relationships.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to perform duties with a high level of detail and accuracy.
- Front-desk and/or office management background preferred.
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation ($35K-$55K) and an extensive benefits package.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Our client is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected under applicable law.
Share This Job