Oncology Nurse (RN)
Oncology Nurse (RN)
West Hollywood California 90069
Berenson Cancer Center is one of the only outpatient medical clinics devoted to multiple myeloma cancer treatment and research. Led by world-renowned oncologist and researcher James R. Berenson, MD., Berenson Cancer Center is a pioneer in creating cutting-edge therapies for patients with myeloma and associated blood cancers. This clinic is located near Beverly Hills in the Sunset Medical Tower in West Hollywood, California, USA.
We seek a detail-oriented Oncology Nurse to utilize their initiative and organizational skills to keep Dr. Berenson moving at top performance. As an ideal candidate, you should have:
- RN degree required.
- Current CA licensure
- 2+ years training in Oncology Nursing that includes central line/IV and BLS certified
- At least 2 years of experience in an oncology clinic or infusion area of a hospital.
- Experience with starting IVs, Accessing Portacaths, PICC Lines, etc., and administering chemotherapy.
- Working knowledge of managed care basics and experience working with a managed care and Medicare population.
- Able to administer chemotherapy, hydration, and other medications under the direction and supervision of a physician.
- Assist physicians with exams and procedures.
- Perform venipuncture, accesses implanted ports, and maintains central lines catheter devices.
- Maintains efficient and appropriate patient flow in and out of exam rooms.
- Computer literate with keyboard skills.
We offer you:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation of $50 – $60 per hour and extensive benefits package, including paid time off, medical, dental, and vision benefits, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where everyone feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Share This Job