Los Angeles California 90025
There’s a reason Insperity is named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
We are currently seeking an Orientation Coordinator to join our team.
Responsible for creating a “WOW” experience when interacting with external and internal customers by consistently exceeding expectations. Under moderate supervision, responsible for providing administrative support to the orientation team in the preparation and distribution of Insperity orientation products. Interfaces with clients to confirm orientation schedule and other pertinent details to ensure a positive first impression of services that impact our clients’ businesses and result in retention and growth. Provides daily support to Orientation Specialists, Manager, Client Orientation, Manager, Client Transition, and Director as needed. Demonstrate considerable initiative and willingness and ability to provide backup support to Orientation Coordinators cross-regionally as needed. Performs moderate decision-making governed by procedure, guided by policy and focused on daily operations.
- Communicates with clients/team members in an effective, professional, timely manner to enable a positive customer service experience in a team environment.
- Coordinates ordering of new hire booklets that reflect the appropriate benefit plan and other regional requirements while meeting time deadlines.
- Coordinates the preparation of key orientation deliverables to include the following: On-Site Supervisor packet, new hire paperwork, benefits information, etc., to meet shipping and delivery deadlines.
- Communicates directly with clients via phone, fax and/or email, to confirm orientation meeting and provide details of necessary documentation and employee participation to ensure a successful transition.
- Coordinates with Sales Administration to ensure the timely receipt of approved client documents required for preparation of orientation packets and client pre-meeting.
- Provides backup support to the Orientation Specialist in processing of client file.
- Exercises high attention to detail and methodology for confirming accuracy in all tasks.
- Generates reports as requested.
- Accurately packages multi-location orientation packets for distribution via various carriers to meet client orientation meeting delivery deadlines.
- Prepares Word documents for On-Site Supervisor packet and payroll client file, personalized for each client.
- Files, makes copies, types, and enters data into computer/database or standard forms.
- Coordinates communication of the department by stamping and distributing incoming mail and faxes; prepares and sends outgoing mail utilizing appropriate delivery means.
- Maintains mailing, office and equipment supplies in an orderly fashion; generates requisitions to replenish as requested.
- Participates in front desk receptionist relief.
- Supports process and audit efforts to ensure integrity and accountability for Sarbanes-Oxley and HIPAA compliance.
- Assists in the accomplishment of Insperity Company goals.
- Helps other employees to accomplish Insperity Company goals.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by department supervisor.
- Participates in the Disaster Recovery plan as required.
- High School diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred. 2 – 4 years experience in an administrative support role or job-related field with an emphasis on project/multi-tasking required.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs; demonstrated ability to learn other applications as needed. Proficient use of Insperity systems preferred.
- Demonstrates customer service experience and skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates ability to handle multiple projects or tasks simultaneously.
- Effective and efficient problem solving.
- Utilizes principles, practices, and procedures of modern office technologies and filing systems.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment, familiar with modern office methods, practices, procedures and equipment, as well as filing systems and business letter writing and competent in correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and arithmetic.
As required by the state of California, Insperity provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in California. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of California only, the range of starting pay for this role is between $41,600.00 -$47,000.00
Share This Job