Orientation Planner, Middle Market Operations
Orientation Planner, Middle Market Operations
Kingwood Texas 77339
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics” National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
We are currently seeking a Orientation Planner to join our team.
Responsible for creating a “Wow” experience when interacting with external and internal customers by consistently exceeding expectations. With limited supervision and in a team environment, interfaces with sales, identify options, plan and coordinate the activities associated with the transition of new clients into Insperity that results in client retention, growth and satisfaction. Schedules national orientation meetings and troubleshoot logistical, approval and document requirements with cross-functional, internal clients to ensure a smooth transition. Collaborates with Orientation Managers when internal requirements create conflicts/barriers to go forward with a meeting. Develops and demonstrates highly functional relationships with peer team members, sales team members and other internal departments that support a positive transition for new clients resulting in client satisfaction and retention. Maintain flexibility in schedule to accommodate clients’ needs.
- Determines client eligibility for orientation services by confirming approval status and client demographic information.
- Schedules national new-client orientation meetings.
- Manages incoming orientation requests and available resources in a way that results in client satisfaction and cost-effective travel decisions.
- Interacts with the sales and service teams to troubleshoot logistical meeting details and availability.
- Communicates with Sales Representative and Orientation Manager to determine whether to hold a meeting when contractual items are missing.
- Makes scheduling decisions based on client owner’s business needs, geographical requirements for multiple locations, client cost constraints, and optimal number of attendees per meeting.
- Utilizes knowledge of various HR disciplines to communicate internally regarding possible transition challenges, including but not limited to the timing of first payroll.
- Facilitates file and file maintenance process for spin off (sales code) clients Supports process and audit efforts to ensure integrity and accountability for Sarbanes-Oxley and HIPAA compliance.
- Communicates with teammates, internal departments, and clients to ensure positive customer service via email, in person, and by phone.
- Collaborates with sales and internal teammates to resolve scheduling conflicts in a positive, client-focused manner.
- Provides backup support to the Orientation Coordinator, including the assembly of materials which requires lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Provides backup support to the Mid Market/New Accounts Payroll Coordinators during the transition process.
- Provides backup support to the Benefits team for escalations, client call-backs, and benefit form entries.
- Assists in the accomplishment of Insperity Company goals.
- Helps other employees to accomplish Insperity Company goals.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by department supervisor.
- Participates in the Disaster Recovery plan as required.
• High school diploma or GED required. Four-year undergraduate degree preferred. 2 – 5 years of experience in a project management or travel-related field preferred.
• Ability to use Microsoft Office and internal programs proficiently; demonstrated ability to learn other applications as needed.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job