ATLANTA Georgia 30309
• Determines client eligibility for orientation services by confirming approval status and client
• Schedules national new-client orientation meetings.
• Manages incoming orientation requests and available resources in a way that results in client
satisfaction and cost-effective travel decisions.
• Interacts with the sales and service teams to troubleshoot logistical meeting details and
• Communicates with Sales Representative and Orientation Manager to determine whether to hold
a meeting when contractual items are missing.
• Makes scheduling decisions based on client owner’s business needs, geographical requirements
for multiple locations, client cost constraints, and optimal number of attendees per meeting.
• Utilizes knowledge of various HR disciplines to communicate internally regarding possible
transition challenges, including but not limited to the timing of first payroll.
• Facilitates file and file maintenance process for spin off (sales code) clients
• Supports process and audit efforts to ensure integrity and accountability for Sarbanes-Oxley and HIPAA compliance.
• Communicates with teammates, internal departments, and clients to ensure positive customer
service via email, in person, and by phone.
• Collaborates with sales and internal teammates to resolve scheduling conflicts in a positive,
• Provides backup support to the Orientation Coordinator, including the assembly of materials
which requires lifting up to 50 pounds.
• Provides backup support to the Mid Market/New Accounts Payroll Coordinators during the
• Provides backup support to the Benefits team for escalations, client call-backs, and benefit form entries.
• Assists in the accomplishment of Insperity Company goals.
• Helps other employees to accomplish Insperity Company goals.
• Performs other duties as may be assigned by department supervisor.
• Participates in the Disaster Recovery plan as required.
Share This Job