Rosemont IL US 60018
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
We are currently seeking a Orientation Representative to join our team.
This position is responsible for enhancing the client experience by equipping clients and their worksite employees with an understanding of the Insperity resources available and the value of the Insperity relationship. Traveling frequently, often with minimal notice, the incumbent will deliver orientation presentations in-person and virtually to worksite employees to help them onboard to Insperity and make informed choices about their benefits. Also responsible for timely and accurate documentation and communication to internal and external clients to ensure a smooth transition. Contributes to client retention by demonstrating depth, breadth, and level of care in every client interaction.
Under minimal supervision and moderate decision-making:
- Meets with client owners and decision makers to obtain and verify information; provide orientation presentations to work-site employees; completes all correspondence and enters client data for each client; and conveys client expectations to internal service providers.
- Communicates information in a concise manner via multiple presentation channels.
- Resolves challenges in the field with limited access to resources.
- Identifies appropriate resources to support client or worksite employee inquiries.
- Establishes rapport and trust in diverse facilitation situations, including interactions with client executives.
- Utilizes time management, accuracy, and organizational skills to meet established timelines.
- Professionally addresses challenges within the presentation setting while maintaining a high degree of quality and professionalism.
- Keeps abreast of Insperity services and benefits offerings
- Supports process and audit efforts to ensure integrity and accountability for Sarbanes-Oxley and HIPAA compliance.
- Coordinates service delivery for multiple client and Insperity locations.
- Develops rapport with client owners and appointed contacts in a limited timeframe.
- Analyzes, recommends, and communicates solutions resulting from client concerns to appropriate parties.
- Offers clarification to client and worksite employees on presentation materials
- Uses computer software and hardware to effectively deliver presentations.
- Assists various departments with technical or complex issues encountered by clients and worksite employees.
- Educates and encourages client usage of technical applications including all facets of Insperity Premier.
- Four-year undergraduate degree or certification in job related field is strongly preferred or minimum 2 years equivalent work experience with Insperity or PEO Industry or 2 years related experience in payroll/customer services/benefits required. Bi-lingual candidates preferred.
- Ability to communicate and present ideas clearly and concisely.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects or tasks simultaneously.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs; demonstrated ability to learn other applications as needed.
If yes, up to 50% of time
What percent of time is this position required to drive a vehicle (other than Company issued) for business purposes? 50%
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job