Payroll Coordinator, Payroll Services
Payroll Coordinator, Payroll Services
Kingwood Texas 77339
There’s a reason Insperity is named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
We are currently seeking a Fulfillment Coordinator to join our team.
Under moderate supervision, provides administrative support to the implementation and operations teams. Interfaces with customers to ensure accurate and complete setup documents are collected to meet payroll deadlines ensuring a positive first and ongoing impression of services that impact our customers’ businesses and result in retention and growth. Coordinates with teams for data entry and customer setup of on-boarding customers. Maintains all customer files and ensures that documentation is routed appropriately. Takes on responsibility for customer implementations and support during peak periods. Responsible for fulfillment of payroll processing including printing and distribution.
- Supports implementation and operations teams during conversion in areas of paperwork follow up and collection to produce complete employee documentation with client and/or employee.
- Audits setup reports for accuracy.
- Provides data entry support for implementation.
- Maintains customer files and ensures all start-up documents are remitted to tax agencies and internally to legal and the contract logging system.
- Prints checks and packages payrolls for distribution via various carriers to meet payroll delivery deadlines.
- Assists with customer communication of new features and quarterly notes and updates.
- Files, makes copies and enters data into IPS system as needed.
- Coordinates communication of the department by stamping and distributing incoming mail and faxes and prepare and send outgoing mail utilizing appropriate delivery means.
- Maintains office and equipment supplies in an orderly fashion; generates requisitions to replenish supplies as requested.
- Supports process and audit efforts to ensure integrity and accountability for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Communicates directly with customers to retrieve accurate and complete setup paperwork to ensure payroll deadlines are met.
- Exercises high attention to detail and methodology for confirming accuracy in all tasks.
- Assists in the accomplishment of Insperity Company goals.
- Helps other employees to accomplish Insperity Company goals.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by department supervisor.
- Participates in the Disaster Recovery plan as required.
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- One to three years’ experience in a payroll administrative support role or job related field with an emphasis on
- Possesses an entrepreneurial attitude and a commitment to roll up their sleeves and create a “Premium” experience for external and internal customers by consistently exceeding expectations.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel at intermediate to advanced level and demonstrated ability to learn other application programs as needed. Proficient use of Insperity systems preferred.
- Customer service experience in a team environment.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Time management skills: proficient in handling multiple activities in an efficient and timely manner.
- Effective and efficient problem solving.
- Principles, practices and procedures of general business including modern office methods, practices, procedures, and equipment; clerical methods, techniques, and filing systems.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job