Kingwood TX US 77339
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services. Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
We are currently seeking a Performance Consultant to join our team.
With limited direction, consults with Sales Management about training needs and performance improvement plans. Responds to training requests; conducts needs analysis, works directly with design and development team and delivery team to implement sales performance improvement and training programs. Much decision-making is attached to this position, and it is governed by procedure and guided by policy with company-wide impact.
Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
- Counsels with Sales Management regarding sales personnel performance and makes performance improvement recommendations according to learning and development industry best practices.
- Conducts field observations of Business Performance Advisors. Develops sales acceleration plans for underperforming BPAs to reduce turnover, increase efficiency and improve activity metrics. Coaches BPAs participating in sales acceleration plans. Collaborates with sales leadership regarding the BPA’s progress and measures success.
- Coaches BPA’s performance through the duration of their core training programs of BPA Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 in accountability/coaching calls and role plays.
- Responds to Sales training requests. Conducts needs analysis, works directly with design/development team to identify training options and supports the delivery team by conducting or facilitating live and virtual training.
- Serves as a subject matter expert of the sales process for training, coaching, and creating materials/resources for the sales force. Works collaboratively with Sales Operations, Marketing, Field Sales Administration and other internal departments regarding skills and knowledge necessary to successfully sell Insperity products and services.
- Anticipates future Sales training needs and makes recommendations for program improvement.
- Conducts research to continually upgrade existing programs and to determine use in the development of future Sales Department programs.
- Acts as a resource for providing training support, guidance, organizational development and training, and development opportunities. Recommends external training sources as necessary.
- Provides management reports to evaluate and measure the success of performance improvement programs.
- Maintains active membership in professional organizations to establish business network and promote services of training and development.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required and/or equivalent work experience is required.
- Minimum four years related work experience in training and development and process improvement field is required.
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS
- Industry standard performance consulting certification from Langevin, Six Boxes Performance Thinking, ATD (Association for Talent Development) or DDI (Development Dimensions International) is required or can be obtained after hire within a reasonable time.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Knowledge and understanding of principles and practices of performance improvement, including step by step processes involved in applying a performance consulting methodology.
- Establishing and building professional relationships in the organization including leadership, interdepartmental colleagues, peers and subordinates.
- Working collaboratively with others both within and outside of the training department.
- Facilitating groups through interaction and influence to provide guidance to a common understanding or mutual consensus.
- Interviewing others such as sales personnel, managers/supervisors, and upper management to gather key information.
- Collecting and compiling data by using a variety of techniques such as surveys, interviews/conversations, observation, documents/records, and tests.
- Observing and documenting job performance and the results of behaviors. Providing specific and constructive feedback to help address performance problems.
- Coaching others to improve job performance, deal with a challenge, set a goal or resolve a problem.
- Knowledge of instructional design process, program design principles and practices, and training techniques required.
- Preparing clear, concise, thorough, meaningful, and grammatically correct written reports, letters, memoranda, policies, and other written documents; working independently with limited direction; and maintaining effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment. Communicating tactfully and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Correct English usage, grammar, spelling, vocabulary, punctuation and composition skills at a level necessary for satisfactory job performance; typing from clear, straight copy at 50 wpm; and working knowledge of Microsoft office suite programs.
If yes, up to 20% of time
What percent of time is this position required to drive a vehicle (other than Company issued) for business purposes? 5%
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job