New York New York
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
- Responds to and initiates client service requests.
- Consults with client business owners and leaders regarding organizational and employee
- performance gaps, which may include conducting a needs analysis.
- Develops, recommends and promotes performance improvement/training solutions.
- Facilitates strategic initiatives, including but not limited to: teambuilding, process analyses, culture
- improvement, change management and executive leadership retreats.
- Develops, conducts, facilitates and coordinates training programs using existing and/or custom
- materials and content.
- Educates and encourages client usage of Insperity Training Portal.
- Establishes methods of measuring business impact of performance/training solutions.
- Uses appropriate methods of dealing with human behavior in a variety of business circumstances.
- Executes level of care playbook through authentic and intentional delivery as a client advocate.
- Collaborates with team members to create service plan that aligns with client’s business strategy.
- Participates in prospect meetings with sales and service team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Four to five years of work experience in performance improvement and training is required.
- Experience consulting with small to medium size businesses is preferred. Maintaining active
- membership in a professional organization to establish business network and stay abreast of changes
- and updates in the performance improvement/training field is preferred.
- Training certification (DDI) is preferred or must be obtained within three to four months of hire date.
- Human Resources knowledge/broad base exposure to various HR disciplines and understanding of their role and impact.
- Strategic and critical thinking skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Proven success influencing leaders and positively impacting business results.
- Effective presentation skills using visuals and other media.
- Multi-tasking and ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Customer service experience in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and requests on an on-going basis.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office program and demonstrates ability to learn other application programs
- as needed.
- Travel up to 20% of time
As required by the NYC Local Law 32, Insperity provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in NYC. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the city of NY only, the range of starting pay for this role is between $78,200-$87,000.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job