Belleville New Jersey 07109
B&M Machine is a precision machine shop specializing in production CNC milling and turning. Our goal is to meet or exceed our customers’ expectations the first time and every time. As a result, the vast majority of our relationships with our customers span over years or even decades.
We have worked with a variety of plastics, nickel bearing alloys, ferrous and non-ferrous metals across a wide range of applications including industries such as aerospace, chemical, medical, water processing, lighting, and custom architectural hardware.
We operate out of a 10,000 sq. ft. air-conditioned facility in Belleville, NJ.
We’re looking for a parts finisher. This job will require various sanding, polishing, deburring and other finish applications in a machine shop. This is a full-time position from 7am to 3:30pm Mon-Fri. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with good hand skills and we maintain high quality standards while doing a repetitive task.
WE are a small family-owned shop that has been in business for 70+ years. Jobbing work with an emphasis on brass, alum, and stainless steel.
· CNC Vertical Mills Haas/Brother + 4th/5th axis
· Mazak Lathes w/ Bar Feeders
· Mastercam CAD/CAM
· Standard grinding, finishing, saw, and manual machining equipment.
To be successful, you should have:
· Prior experience in parts finishing
· Good hand skills
· Ability to identify acceptable finishes
· Prior Manufacturing/Technical Experience
Your responsibilities in this position will include:
- Candidate will be responsible for doing various sanding, deburring, and parts finishing operations
- Must work well in a team
- Must maintain an organized, clean, and *SAFE* work environment for themselves and others.
- Perform first article and in-process inspections.
- Candidate must be independent and able take any and all corrective/preventative actions to produce good parts.
- Lift 50lbs on a regular basis
- We follow all CDC protocols. This job task will require the use of an N95 mask.
- People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply
- Ability to commute/relocate: Belleville, NJ 07109: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Compensation and Benefits:
We value our employees” time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Compensation: $16 – $20 based on experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job