Chicago Illinois 60632
Our client is the world’s only major manufacturer that specializes solely in the design and production of tack cloths for professional uses. For over 50 years, a wide variety of industry professionals have relied upon the company’s product to ensure that their consumers’ products have the highest quality finish possible… a smooth, tough and unblemished finish that exceeds their customers’ expectations!
Working with the CEO and Board of Directors, you will develop a strategic plan to advance the company’s objectives and promote revenue, profitability and growth as an organization. You will be responsible for company operations to ensure safety, quality, production efficiency, service and cost-effective management of resources, as well as meeting all legal and regulatory obligations.
Your responsibilities as the President will include:
- Identify and implement improvements to accounting and costing systems.
- Plan, develop and implement strategies for generating resources and revenue for the company.
- Approve company operational procedures, policies and standards.
- Source and purchase raw materials.
- Review activity reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining objectives and revise objectives and plans in accordance with current and anticipated conditions.
- Hiring of all administrative employees.
- Initiate and oversee sales and marketing efforts.
- Responsible for team building.
- Evaluate performance of managers and administrative personnel. Oversight of evaluations and process for plant personnel.
- Maintain building, machinery, and equipment. Identify outside resources for improvements and new equipment.
- Represent company in all governmental matters.
- Present company report at Annual Stockholder and Board of Directors meetings.
- Direct company planning and policy making committees.
- Identify acquisition and merger opportunities and direct implementation activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of senior leadership experience (General and/or Operations Management) in a manufacturing environment
- Candidate local to the Chicago and/or Northwest Indiana markets
- Must be strong in Word, Excel
- Strong leadership, team building and good communication skills
- Some mechanical aptitude
- Compensation: $150-175K
- Bonus/Commission: Annual bonus based on company and individual performance
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- PTO Program
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job