Kingwood TX US 77339
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
We are currently seeking a Product Analyst to join our team.
This position is responsible for supporting Insperity’s learning products and services specific to reproduction of printed instructor-led training materials (e.g., participant workbooks and facilitator guides at Insperity’s Document Production Center (DPC))
- Consults with internal content owners to plan and execute the production and distribution of Insperity designed and vendor training content to approved trainers.
- Assists in managing learning system curriculum development and reporting & analytics.
- Conducts quality control audits to ensure compliance with vendor contractual requirements.
- Manages corporate document repository for facilitator instructor-led materials and learning management system for client facing course resources.
- Curates and maintains targeted curriculum tracks for Insperity Learning Management System based on industry trends for Co-Employment clients.
- Develops relationships and facilitates planning and strategy meetings with Marketing, Facilities, and vendors to ensure production capability meets service requirements and product specifications for Co-Employment and traditional learning services and products.
- Assists internal content owners in developing communication plans to introduce new or upgraded products to program facilitators and management stakeholders.
- Creates and maintains detailed production, master files and reports for vendor and Insperity designed training content.
- Manages product inventory for vendor and Insperity designed training content with the DPC including order templates, order projections and distribution.
- Acts as a liaison between approved trainers and the DPC for communication of product support information.
- Provides advice, guidance and recommended solutions for production specifications relative to cost and production capability/capacity.
- Monitors all department print pieces for accuracy, inventory maintenance, quality and expense management.
- Maintains and enhances ordering and delivery systems to allow for flexibility and growth within the organization while controlling costs and resources.
- Contributes to the development of processes required to address process gaps in learning products geared towards instructor-led facilitation.
- Orients and guides approved trainers on procedures for obtaining training materials within established guidelines.
- Maintains spending reports in respect to budget expectations and projections
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required.
- Minimum five years of related work experience is required.
- Extensive knowledge of print/media production and distribution techniques including designing the project flow, establishing timelines, coordinating outside vendors, establishing print job, media or other reproduction specifications and monitoring the timeliness and quality of project deliverables. Experience developing effective vendor and project team relationships.
- Knowledge of the Professional Employer Organization, training industry and continuing education accreditation agencies is preferred.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment. Familiar with modern office methods, practices, procedures and equipment, as well as filing systems and business letter writing. Competent in correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation and arithmetic.
- Ability to interpret, analyze, and apply company policies, objectives, and procedures including developing, organizing, and implementing new policies and procedures; planning and organizing project management; appropriate methods and means of dealing with human behavior situations in a variety of business circumstances including both Company and client situations; dealing constructively with conflict.
- Ability to independently plan, organize, schedule, coordinate, and make decisions and judgments relating to assigned projects and other responsibilities.
- Ability to analyze, interpret, review and edit information to capture corporate image. Methods and techniques used in recruiting, interviewing, selection and performance evaluation of assigned staff.
- Customer service and group presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently in the absence of supervision and establish working relationships and interact effectively with a wide range of people.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job