Product Manager, TES Integration Solutions We are currently seeking a Product Manager, TES Integration Solutions to join our team.
This position is responsible for defining the solution design and integration strategy for Traditional Employment Solutions (TES) clients. Works directly with operational teams and clients to understand their business needs and the flow of data to and from the isolved People Cloud technology platform. Demonstrates a deep working knowledge of file-based and API integration strategies and is able to assist clients in the development of their integration. Works with operational teams to troubleshoot and support third-party integrations with isolved People Cloud.
Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
• Provides the guiding vision for the product integration strategy for prospects and clients.
• Coordinates directly with operational team members, external customers, and third-party vendors to understand, interpret, and analyze integration and data workflow business requirements and objectives.
• Designs integration workflows with a full understanding of implementation best practices and system processing logic in isolved People Cloud to ensure solutions that continue to work in the long-term and are supportable by operations and clients.
• Designs & implements data integration workflows between numerous third-party systems and isolved People Cloud.
• Designs and builds testing procedures with clients, isolved, and internal teams.
• Leads all aspects of the integration project as a resource for the client and internal teams.
• Manages day-to-day project tasks for a client’s successful integration from testing to final deployment in production, working closely with Operational Team members to meet go-live milestones.
• Creates custom reports and showcases templated reports.
• Provides custom process and integration system training for clients.
• Develops and maintains ETL solutions using technology tools provided by isolved and Insperity.
• Provides technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve integration errors.
• Documents designs following best practices.
• Bachelor’s Degree in MIS or Computer Science is required.
• Three to five years in integrations development is required.
• Five or more years of project management experience is required.
• Seven or more years of experience in a client-facing, implementation role is required.
• Understanding of HR, Payroll, Time, and Benefits data is strongly preferred.
• Expert knowledge of isolved People Cloud or expert knowledge of the HCM domain (HR, Payroll, Job Costing, General Ledger, Finance, Tax, Time, Scheduling, or Benefits) and other HCM technology platforms.
• Ability to code ETL transformations using industry-standard tools like the Microsoft Power Platform, Azure Data Factory, SSIS, and no-code tools provided by vendors.
• Expert knowledge of data transfer protocols, file-sharing options, and security certificates for controlled access.
• Expert knowledge of modern API standards (HTTP, REST), SAML and token-based identity management and authentication.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
• Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
• Excellent customer skills and organizational skills, ability to learn new concepts quickly and be a self-starter.
• Good oral and written communication skills specifically relating to creating user documentation and providing user training.
• Demonstrable analytical and statistical skills.
• Sound knowledge of system design, development and effective testing methods.
• Leadership skills.
• Capable self-starter able to work independently, be innovative and actively seek new or better methods of competence.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.