Project Manager, TES Product Operations
Project Manager, TES Product Operations
There’s a reason Insperity is named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager, TES Integration Solutions to join our team.
This position is responsible for leading, organizing, and motivating teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in the execution and delivery of valuable solutions for assigned team(s).
- Provides accountability on the execution of the development processes for assigned teams.
- Manages project plans/activities to monitor completeness of project, progress, and deadlines. Addresses project roadblocks and risks on a regular basis.
- Guides the team on best practices as a servant leader.
- Ensures team is focused on the prioritized work.
- Provides accountability on the identification and removal of roadblocks for the team.
- Works with team for project and effort estimation.
- Facilitates and optimizes methods for team discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution as requested or needed.
- Builds a safe and trusting environment for the team.
- Provides coaching and mentoring with assigned teams to improve effectiveness.
- Partners with the teams, stakeholders, and leadership to ensure collaboration regarding business and project direction for the team.
- Project Manager ensures:
- that goals, scope, and product domain are understood by everyone on the team as well as possible.
- the work is clear, concise, prioritized and estimated by the team.
- stakeholders are informed of the team’s development efforts and progress
At an organization and enterprise level:
- Applies an adaptive level of traditional project management as needed.
- Provides accountability for enterprise project communication and updates to stakeholders.
- Partners with functional management with conflict resolution, employee development, and team issues.
- Collaborates with Traditional Employment Solutions (TES) management regarding enterprise prioritization, employee assignments and team needs.
- Coordinates collaboration with other teams as needed.
- Monitors risks and partners with the team, project stakeholders and leadership to develop support and contingency plans as needed.
- Categorizes and approves project team time and utilization.
- Ensures assigned teams are following defined company and departmental standards and processes.
- Collaborates with other Project Managers to increase the effectiveness of the Project Management within the organization.
- Works to optimize processes and tools used by teams.
- Coordinates the solicitation and procurement of appropriate outside resources and/or equipment/software.
- Coordinates the administration of contracts with third parties as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Five to seven years of experience in management of corporate-wide technology projects is required.
- Project Management and Agile certification(s) are preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of Smartsheets preferred
- Core project management skills with the ability to multitask and manage multiple or large projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Broad working knowledge of technology applications and their impact on the business.
- Proven track record of strong, positive customer service results.
- Excellent group facilitation skills and the ability to lead and motivate a team to apply skills and techniques to solve dynamic problems, achieve project vision and successfully complete project deliverables.
- Proven leadership, human resource, relationship and change management skills with the ability to effectively manage conflicts and problems constructively.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as the ability to present and explain information, both business and technical, in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding. Able to maintain effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all management levels.
- Competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities in relationship management.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job