HOUSTON Texas 77027-7156
Our client is a team of specialized business advisory and consulting professionals focused on delivering impactful solutions and innovation to public and private sector clients empowering them to achieve measurable and significant performance, financial and organizational objectives.
They work collaboratively with their clients to plan, design, and implement programs and strategies that lead to better outcomes. Their team of professionals provides relevant experience and expertise to assist clients to implement solutions that are sustainable, based on best practices, and employ rigorous strategic analysis and innovation. Their team provides national capacity and capabilities that have led them to be trusted advisors that excel at planning, program management and deep technical assistance. They serve multiple industries with a national presence that spans from New York to California, Texas, Florida, Louisiana, and Puerto Rico.
Our client’s goal is to improve the quality of life within our communities alongside results-oriented, innovate leaders.
Proposal Writer/Manager– Houston TX Metro Area
Our client seeks a Proposal Writer/Manager who has experience in proposal writing, document production, layout, and graphics. You will be responsible for resume writing, pre-qualifications, letter proposals and managing compliant proposals to specific clients.
Our client is a multi-city and state certified SBE, MBE, AC/DBE and a federal 8(a) small business. They serve multiple industries with a national presence that spans from New York to California, Texas, Florida, Louisiana, Virginia (Washington DC Area), and Puerto Rico. Their strategic growth has enabled them to successfully position itself with strong local presence while delivering across its core service lines of Emergency Management and Disaster Recovery, Compliance & Monitoring, Transportation & Mobilization, Labor & Workforce Development, Program Management, and Training and Curriculum Development.
To be successful, you should have experience in:
· Writing client focused proposals for local governments and federal pursuits.
· RFP analysis and compliance.
· Integrating baseline content and tailoring responses for the solution.
· Knowledge of federal contracting vehicles.
· Interviewing and articulating technical concepts from Subject Matter Experts.
· Quality control, review and editing process.
· Incorporating win themes, discriminators, and graphics to support the sales message.
· Experience in disaster recovery and emergency management.
Your experience should also include:
· Minimum of three years of writing compliant and compelling proposals.
· Graphic design skills strongly preferred.
· Local to Houston Texas highly preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, or Communication
· APMP Certification a significant plus.
· Advanced writing, editing, formatting skills.
· Detail oriented and organized with ability to keep others on schedule.
· Excellent organizational skills, communication skills, and ability to work in a team.
· High proficiency with MS Office, to include Excel, PowerPoint and Word, as well as experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) preferred.
· A team player with willingness and ability to deliver high quality work under aggressive deadlines.
· Ability to be flexible regarding work hours to meet deadlines.
Our client offers a competitive salary of $85-$100K annually, depending on experience along with an extensive benefits package.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job