QA Intake Coordinator
QA Intake Coordinator
DENVER CO US 80203-2712
QA Intake Coordinator (Legal)
Wagstaff Law Firm (WLF) has the experience and reputation our clients need when seeking an aggressive and established national mass tort personal injury attorney. With 40 years of experience assisting clients to resolve their claims and personal injury lawsuits, we have built a strong reputation as effective and dedicated legal counsel and are prepared to review their situation to determine the best course of action to take in their claim.
We are seeking an articulate and professional Quality Assurance Intake Coordinator to help with our growing business. Join our wonderful legal team and have a great opportunity to learn the mass tort process while being part of a team of professionals. To succeed at this firm, you must have a strong work ethic, possess excellent written and communication skills, exceptional attention to detail, good time management, and be as committed as we are to providing the best service for our clients.
As the QA Intake Coordinator, you will collaborate with referring firms and Legal Assistants in the mass tort process, establish professional working relationships, assist new clients with understanding the litigation process, and prepare and explain all legal documents for on-boarding new clients.
- Work with QA Manager and attorneys on setting up new cases; case criteria, questionnaire forms, contract agreement, and introduction letters.
- Download daily referrals from firms.
- Collect and complete final contract agreements.
- Enter signed clients into the legal database, Litify.
- Call all new clients to welcome them to the firm.
- Thoroughly review the client’s questionnaire to ensure they meet the case criteria.
- Organize case files and address any issues that arise with particular cases.
- Review incoming documents to ensure they are completed correctly and follow up with client if information is missing.
- Ensure clients are transferred properly to an assigned Legal Assistant.
- Track referral source for all incoming clients.
- Add new referral sources to contact sheet and enter all referrals into Litify.
- Prepare declinations for clients that do not meet case criteria.
- 2-3 years of experience working in an office setting.
- Law firm, medical or customer service industry experience preferred.
- High school diploma required, and Associates degree preferred.
- Ability to proficiently read, write and speak English.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task while being a proactive self-starter.
- Great interpersonal skills and professional phone and email etiquette.
- Proficiency in Excel and ability to quickly learn legal software.
- Ability to follow up with clients immediately and establish trust on the phone.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
Work Hours and Environment:
- Scheduled work hours are 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- WLF is a professional work environment with a business casual dress code.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation of $18 per hour, paid bimonthly, along with an extensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance benefits are offered including a 401k plan.
Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Wagstaff Law Firm is a National Personal Injury/Mass Tort law firm that specializes in helping those who have been injured by defective and dangerous products as well as defective medications. Depending on the circumstances, the manufacturer or distributor of the product can be held accountable for the defect that resulted in injury. Similarly, prescription drugs and over-the-counter medications can do a lot of good; they can also cause serious injuries. Even FDA-approved drugs have been known to cause dangerous side effects, leading to mass recalls. Throughout the history of the free market, there have been cases of defective products, dangerous drugs and manufacturing defects that have led to the unfortunate injury to or death of many people. Unfortunately, it can be incredibly difficult for one plaintiff to fight the legal counsel wielded by large corporations and entities due to the enormous amounts of money and resources available to them. In our increasingly interconnected society, we can easily share stories of being injured by a defective product and can mount group litigation against these negligent corporations. When many plaintiffs face repercussions and injuries due to the same defective product or act of negligence, it is most likely in their best interest to take part in a mass tort litigation to increase their legal power and ability to fight monstrously large corporations and businesses. Mass tort lawsuits can involve up to thousands of individual clients who are seeking compensation for their injuries.
Wagstaff Law Firm is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Wagstaff Law Firm provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Share This Job