CO or Remote CO US 80237
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Responsible for creating a “WOW” experience when interacting with external and internal customers by consistently anticipating and exceeding expectations and delivering reliable services. This position ensures that recruiting strategy and plans are developed, monitored, completed and delivered to the Workforce Optimization and Recruiting Services clients and to the client’s satisfaction. This position is also responsible for generating leads, selling Recruiting Services solutions and providing value that positively impacts our clients’ business resulting in retention and growth.
Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
- During Client Intake, collaborates with the client to define a recruiting strategy that ensures individual wins and business results for the client. Reengages client following completion of engagement to ensure business objectives were met.
- Presents Recruiting Services and sells solutions through consultation with clients, gains commitment and coordinates implementation timelines.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services and asking for referrals.
- Aligns Insperity Recruiting Services with client needs through an understanding of recruiting plans and small to medium size business operations from an owner’s perspective. Works with client to develop recruiting systems, processes and plans that are executable, realistic and results-oriented.
- Guides the client through an understanding of economic, financial, labor market and industry data to identify market opportunities.
- Leads recruiting team through a client/team meeting or planning process following client intake.
- Oversees development and implementation of client’s recruiting plan. Coordinates service delivery for multiple locations.
- Facilitates recruiting account review meetings with team members and clients. Based on outcome of meetings, coordinates action plans, troubleshoots situations, educates clients, develops partnerships with stakeholders and solicits referrals.
- Develops and maintains relationship with client owners, client appointed contacts, onsite supervisors and internal staff.
- Assists and educates clients about other services and solutions offered by Insperity and provides contact information.
- Participates in prospect meetings with sales and service team members.
- Collaborates with internal partners to identify key issues and develop recruiting strategies and plans resulting in a systematic approach to solving clients recruiting problems.
- Contributes information to product marketing and development plans by monitoring competitive products and feedback from accounts.
- Meets minimum acceptable sales and activity levels.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Seven to ten years of related recruiting experience and/or training is required.
- Knows and uses the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of recruiting analysis to the completion of moderately difficult assignments.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Must be detailed oriented and have good organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex workforce planning concepts in business terms. Ability to write recruiting requirements and provide project documentation is required.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills. Ability to apply skills and techniques to solve dynamic problems. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of industry and discipline specific information found in trade journals, online or through self-learning activities.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain positive and effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment. Should be confident and comfortable working with business owners, managers and supervisors.
- Knowledge of applicant tracking applications and client relationship management systems as well as the ability to type 50-70 wpm while speaking to clients on the phone.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Insperity provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $67,800-$78,800.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job