Red Team Specialist
Red Team Specialist
Kingwood TX US 77339
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
RED TEAM SPECIALIST
We are currently seeking a Red Team Specialist to join our team.
This position is primarily responsible for two core functions: penetration testing and vulnerability assessment of internal apps and infrastructure and recommending remediations for improved security posture.
Under general supervision and much decision-making:
- Performs internal red team program assessments including penetration testing, “purple team” exercises, and tabletop exercises; summarizing the exercise for senior leadership, including areas of success and areas of opportunity.
- Creates test cases, performs manual and automated tests, reports problems encountered, and documents test results for follow-up. Validates remediations.
- Configures automated vulnerability scans and provides vulnerability data to the appropriate asset owners.
- Works with 3rd party testing firms and internal teams on testing schedules and logistics.
- Works closely with the IT operations and development teams with the common goal of secure application and network infrastructure design.
- Participates in the creation and/or maintenance of new security solutions as well as policies, standards, baselines, guidelines and procedures.
- Maintains knowledge of Insperity’s enterprise security goals, policies, procedures and guidelines and endeavors to uphold those goals.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Computer Science or a related field and/or equivalent work experience is required.
- Three to five years of professional penetration testing/vulnerability management experience is required.
- Experience with common penetration tools such as Burp Pro, Kali, Metasploit, and Nexpose.
- Monitoring Vulnerabiltiy Scanner
- Manual Penetration Testing
- Network Penetration Application Testing
- Web Application
- Proficiency with scripting languages such as Python, PowerShell, and bash.
Strong working knowledge of Windows and Unix network architecture.
- Solid understanding of various security exploits, TCP/IP and security related technologies and protocols.
- Must stay up-to-date on new testing methods and technologies.
- Familiarity various compliance regulations such as HIPAA, PCI, SOX, and PCI.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to maintain effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job