Take your analytical skills to the next level. Our client offers customized analysis, insights, and recommended strategies across various business and personal financial concerns. They work collaboratively with licensed professionals whose business and personal planning clients want to make intelligent decisions based on a sophisticated blend of complex software and human expertise.
To be successful as a Relationship Manager, you should have:
· Exceptional organizational skills, work ethic, ability to work on team, solve problems
· Ability to build trust and long-lasting relationships with clients
· 3 years of customer service experience or a related position
· Excellent communication skills
· Salesforce experience
Your responsibilities as the Relationship Manager will include:
· Onboard all new clients and advisors
· Identify potential opportunities to help current clients and inform the team of opportunities
· Conduct client and advisor satisfaction
· Coordinate all internal teams in the preparation and delivery of insights reports, products, and services
· Attend to client and advisor issues and resolve them quickly
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to their success is enhanced by their competitive compensation of $46-60k annually, depending on experience, an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, and vision benefits, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where everyone feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes and encourages workplace diversity. Our client does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job