Retirement Services Specialist
Retirement Services Specialist
Kingwood Texas 77339
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Retirement Services Consultant
We are currently seeking a Retirement Services Consultant to join our team.
This position is responsible for the service delivery of the Insperity 401(k) Plan to client company owners and authorized client contacts. Consults and follows-up on activities of their company’s 401(k) plan needs, troubleshoot situations, assists with educating clients, and develops partnerships.
Under limited supervision and moderate decision-making:
- Develops and maintains relationship with Insperity 401(k) Plan clients through full life cycle of customer from plan initiation to exit.
- Supports a book of clients, ensuring touch calls are made to build long-term relationships and maintains a high level of client satisfaction.
- Manages general client issues and client-specific projects such as plan amendments, profit sharing contributions, forfeiture sweeps, Safe Harbor campaigns.
- Answers incoming calls/emails from clients requesting information on their Insperity 401(k) Plan, including questions about plan implementation and transfer process, nondiscrimination testing, Form 5500, invoices, and IRS regulations.
- Notifies and advises clients of required nondiscrimination testing and ways to improve future results.
- Consults with clients on their current plan provisions and potential amendments.
- Receives escalated issues and acts as liaison between other areas of Retirement Services to resolve operational plan inquiries.
- Responds to client questions with regards to their ownership structure, potential mergers, acquisitions, and other business transactions/changes.
- Presents 401(k) related information to internal partners.
- Documents client activities in Insperity’s CRM system.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Two to five years of retirement benefits and/or 401(k) experience is required.
- Experience in implementing 401(k) Plans and reviewing/interpreting plan documents is required.
Professional designations (e.g. CPC, QPA, QKA, CEBS, CPA, APA) are preferred.
- Understanding of the professional employer organization (PEO) industry and/or MEP/PEP 401(k) plans is preferred.
- Solid understanding of qualified plans, including ERISA, the Internal Revenue Code, and relevant regulations.
- Ability to lead presentations.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective problem solving/decision-making.
- Customer service experience.
- Ability to manage competing priorities with an attention to detail.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs, specifically Excel and Power Point, and demonstrates ability to learn other application programs as needed.
If yes, up to 15% of time
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job