Kingwood Texas 77339
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services. Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k, and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
We are currently seeking a Sales Trainer to join our team.
This position is responsible for the effective delivery of sales training curriculum and providing individual coaching to sales personnel as well as sales training support to sales management, field sales teams and offices.
Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
- Ensures the maximum effectiveness of the sales force by delivering two of the three levels of sales training curriculum, including but not limited to, in depth knowledge of the Company’s mission and values, prospecting strategy, workforce optimization products and services, business performance solutions, sales philosophies, sales operations policies and procedures, competitive differentiators, financial analysis, and closing and negotiation skills.
- Aligns training activities with the Company’s goals and objectives to ensure achievement of revenue, growth and sales efficiency targets.
- Provides direct support and motivation through the development and implementation of individual coaching plans, which may include telephone calls, attending sales calls and/or traveling to field sales offices to conduct training onsite.
- Provides training resources and assistance to sales management, field support personnel and sales operations.
- Conducts training needs analysis through attending sales calls, observing sales encounters and application of best practices, analyzing sales results and consulting with sales management.
- Monitors and reports on effectiveness of training programs and knowledge transfer.
- Makes recommendations for improving sales efficiency and effectiveness through refinement of training programs, content and/or methods and the development and implementation of new approaches and techniques.
- Delivers training at annual National Sales Convention and Fall Campaign to support corporate strategy and company objectives.
- Assists with the development of sales training programs, as needed.
- Builds and maintains relationships with internal constituents including sales management, field sales personnel, sales administration and operations and other departments and stakeholders to form a seamless integration of service delivery.
- Maintains job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading trade publications, participating in relevant organizations and networking with training professionals.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Training and Development or a related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- Five to eight years of experience in front-of-the-room training is required. Sales training experience is preferred.
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS
Training facilitation certification required.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Strong and confident instructor-led training and presentation, group facilitation, coaching and performance management skills are required.
- Effective feedback skills and the ability to motivate performance to achieve desired results.
- Ability to communicate and present ideas effectively both orally and in writing and at a level necessary for satisfactory job performance. Able to present complex terms and information clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning principles, processes and methodologies including methods and techniques used in training assessment, design, development and measurement.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to deal with conflicts and problems constructively. Ability to look at situations systematically, taking into consideration the larger context including competing pressures, resource constraints and anticipated change.
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Outlook, Word and PowerPoint. Learning Management System administration knowledge.
If yes, up to 25% of time
What percent of time is this position required to drive a vehicle (other than Company issued) for business purposes? 25%
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job