Senior Full Stack Engineer
Senior Full Stack Engineer
Chester New Jersey
Senior Full Stack Engineer – Remote
Our client delivers security and trust to AI. Their enterprise product is built to integrate with existing AI systems and detect AI threats. As AI adoption continues, models are increasingly exposed to new classes of threats, and data emerges as the newest attack surface. With visibility into the AI assets in use and monitoring key metrics and threat indicators, organizations will p with this changing landscape. Advancing the state of AI is a collaborative process that requires unusually varied skills and perspectives. To that end, our client has built a multidisciplinary team with increasingly diverse backgrounds. Together, they’re building the future of secure, trustworthy AI.
Our client builds products to secure AI. They develop cutting edge machine learning analysis methods that push state of the art in the field. As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you’ll develop automated big data and ML model analysis and processing solutions and work with machine learning engineers and product managers to build them into our analysis product and customer-facing product offerings. You’ll also be able to contribute to our overall engineering culture as an early team member.
To be successful, you should have:
· Industry experience developing end-to-end production grade machine learning systems.
· Familiarity with machine learning methods and strong algorithmic thinking
· An interest in machine learning (No professional experience required)
· 3+ years of experience developing with Python ML stack: NumPy, pandas, scikit-learn, Keras, TensorFlow, pyspark.
· 5+ years of experience working with databases: SQL and/or NoSQL (MongoDB, CosmoDB, MemcacheDB);
· 5+ years of combined experience in Python and .NET development
· Experience building, testing, and debugging Python & .NET Core projects
· Knowledge of core Python & .NET principles, concepts, and methodologies
· Experience with Big Data processing: Hadoop, Spark, Flink, BigQuery, etc.
· Experience in TypeScript/React/Redux is a plus
· Experience working with Linux systems is a plus
· Strong analytical and decision-making skills
· Good interpersonal skills, communication skills, and understanding of how to tie technical problems to business impact
· Bonuses: open-source code related to machine learning, experience with ASTs for source code analysis
Technologies our client uses:
· Python and specifically NumPy, pandas
· .NET Core
· SQL Server, CosmoDB, MongoDB, DynamoDB
· Queue/cache services (Redis, Memcached, ServiceBus)
· Containerized microservices deployed in Kubernetes
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will:
· Develop scalable, robust, automated self-service solutions for integrating with AI/ML platforms and performing both machine learning analysis and big data processing
· Work with machine learning platform developers and product managers to create SDKs for integrations with AI/ML platforms
· Work with machine learning engineers and product managers to build customer-facing software around our core machine learning technology
· Interface with customers in many different fields to better understand their AI systems
· Be a thought leader internally and externally, helping promote AI security through whitepapers, blog posts, and more.
Our client offers the opportunity to significantly contribute to shaping AI’s future. This opportunity is a collaborative effort between impossibly talented individuals who share a passion for this mission. Their biggest asset is inclusion, as they believe building a diverse community is the key to succeeding in their mission. In addition to the goal and environment, they offer:
- $160,000 – $200,000 annually, depending on experience
- Company ownership through equity
- Market-leading health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents
- Flexible Time Off Policy and Paid Parental/Family Leave
- Education reimbursement program for Individual Learning
- 401(k) Retirement plan
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. Our client does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job