Senior Sales Executive
Senior Sales Executive
Mountain Lakes New Jersey
Senior Sales Executive
Who Is Our Client
Founded in 1983, Flash Global provides service supply chain solutions to high technology companies across diverse end markets, primarily network hardware, data security hardware, and data storage. The Company’s offering encompasses global trade services, state-of-the-art customer support technology, and warehousing and distribution services for mission-critical equipment and parts. Flash Global’s customers include Fortune 500 companies and leading and emerging technology brands. The Company’s worldwide reach spans more than 140 countries. With over 700 warehouses and forward-stocking locations, Flash Global is strategically located to support its customers’ growth and expansion. Comvest Partners acquired Flash Global in December 2022.
Comvest Partners and Operating Advisory Group
Comvest Partners is a private investment firm providing equity and debt capital to middle-market companies across North America. Since its founding in 2000, Comvest has invested over $9.9 billion. Today, Comvest’s funds have over $8.9 billion of assets under management. Comvest offers its companies financial sponsorship, critical strategic and operational support, and business development assistance through its extensive capital resources and broad network of industry relationships. The Operating Advisory Group provides deep operating and consultation expertise to Comvest Partners’ portfolio companies from due diligence through the exit.
What You’ll Do
As the Senior Sales Executive, you will be responsible for new client sales revenue growth by operating with a spirit of entrepreneurship while bringing strategic leadership, tactical execution, and best practices to the organization. The individual will work with Senior Leadership to support, define and ultimately execute the sales strategy, playing a vital role in the future of the business.
Who You Are:
· 4-year degree or requisite experience
· 10-15 years in logistics or service sales activity
· Demonstrated ability to sell complex value-added services.
· Foundational experience within a best-in-class organization combined with experience in a middle market-sized company with an international (global) focus would be a plus.
· Experience in a private equity-backed business would be a plus.
· Possess a very hands-on orientation and comfortable working in a resource-lean environment.
· A motivated self-starter, process-oriented with great attention to detail
· Operates with a sense of urgency and expects their team to do the same; leads by example.
· Entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys a fast-moving environment.
· Direct communication and working style. Advocates and selects the best idea, not necessarily their idea. Low on ego and apolitical.
· Collaborative, flexible, and open-minded. Able to thrive in a team-based environment.
· Establishes a high degree of personal accountability among the team and enables the team to hold each other accountable, challenging the status quo and fostering an environment of new ideas and change.
· Analytically oriented perspective towards business development, integrating analytics and technology into decision-making and resource allocation.
· Demonstrated selling and negotiation skills.
Your Specific Responsibilities as a Senior Sales Executive Will Include:
· Building a portfolio of opportunities to achieve annual sales goals.
· Prospecting new client opportunities
· Identifying and assessing strategic market opportunities
· Building a deep understanding of competitor and customer dynamics to help tailor Flash Global’s value proposition and help define its strategic position in the market
· Develop deep client relationships to deliver strategic, value-based solutions.
· Ability to develop and execute business plans to reach and surpass defined annual goals.
· Confident networker that can build the Flash Global brand within identified verticals.
· Track competitive set marketing activity, positioning, and events in relevant categories to identify and grow new business.
· Drive a consultative sales approach to close new business.
· Preparing and delivering sales presentations to potential customers
· Compile weekly sales recaps on achievements, losses, and competitive information.
· Develop KPIs and a performance-driven environment where ambiguity is removed or minimized by clear, measurable goals and frequent analysis of progress.
· Optimize utilization of information technology across the commercial function
· Champion collaboration, information sharing, and team alignment
· Lead by example to promote the company’s culture and standards.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation of $120K annually and extensive benefits package, including paid vacations, holidays, sick and personal time, health and dental insurance, retirement plan, and disability.
· Generous time off policy; 2 weeks annually to start, and 3 weeks at 2 years
· 15 Company paid Holidays plus 4 Floating holidays
· Health and Flexible spending accounts
· Short term and Long-term disability
· Employer Paid Accident & Life Insurance
· 401(k) with employer match
· Employee Assistance Program
· Paid time off for Voting and Jury Duty
Diversity and Inclusion
The private equity sponsor and its portfolio companies recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote regardless of race/national origin, gender/gender identification, sexual orientation, age, disability status, veteran status, religious affiliation, and other protected status. Our client has a clear vision to be the place where diverse talent wants to come, stay, and do their best work. They know their companies run on the hard work and dedication of their passionate and smart employees. They believe that diversity within an organization creates long-term value for the organization itself and its constituents. The private equity sponsor and its portfolio companies are high-performing organizations that seek to hire hard-working and dedicated high-performers. While the private equity sponsor and its portfolio companies constantly strive to look at a diverse pool of candidates, they will always choose the most qualified candidate for the job being recruited to strive for success for both the employee and the firm.
Our client is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected under applicable law.
Share This Job