Senior Visual Designer
Senior Visual Designer
Kingwood Texas 77339
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
SENIOR VISUAL DESIGNER
We are currently seeking a Senior Visual Designer to join our team.
This position is responsible for creating visually engaging and innovative web-based and mobile products as well as brand standards and style guides in collaboration with marketing personnel, internal constituents and the development team.
Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
- Designs compelling, graphic elements, marketing assets, and visual treatments that adapt and flow with responsive design systems.
- Creates HTML and CSS compatible designs.
- Creates, maintains, and documents visual brand standards and style guidelines for creating interactive, user-centric products.
- Ensures all creative broadcast across all channels are in compliance with the look and feel of the company’s visual and brand standards.
- Develops key performance indicators, reviews and analyzes results, and makes recommendations for design enhancements and improvements.
- Researches and maintains knowledge of current design practices, staying abreast of new technologies and trends in the online design community.
- Provides input to overall technical strategy and technical architecture of assigned projects with a particular focus on design and usability issues.
- Applies conceptual strategy, actively participates in brainstorming sessions and manages projects to completion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphics Arts, Fine Arts, Communication or Marketing is required.
- Seven to ten years of interactive design experience in a web-focused creative department is required.
- Strong team orientation with ability to work as part of a web design team with client stakeholders, marketing and technical personnel.
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of interface design principles, responsive and adaptive design accessibility, web standards, and CSS and modern web trends.
- Ability to guide and inform design based upon user experience.
- Possesses expert graphic design skills, marketing acumen and a sound understanding of conversion rate optimization.
- Ability and confidence to present ideas and concepts to a variety of internal clients and departments.
- Strong creative and conceptual thinking with superior design skills in typography, color and composition among other design basics.
- Exceptional attention to detail, creativity and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication, storytelling and presentation skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms and maintain positive and effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job