Software Implementation Analyst
Software Implementation Analyst
KINGWOOD Texas 77339
There’s a reason Insperity is named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
SOFTWARE IMPLEMENTATION ANALYST
We are currently seeking a Software Implementation Analyst to join our team.
This position is responsible for delivering project activities ranging from the technical to the training skill-set on Insperity Business Performance Solutions software projects. The project activities may range from client discussions on configuration to SQL scripting and software configuration.
- Hosts onsite or remote detailed kick-off meetings with clients to determine client business objectives for project implementations.
- Creates configuration notes documentation and reviews for accuracy and for any configuration abilities that do not exist in the product prior to sending to client.
- Completes SQL scripting and setup of the client’s software.
- Utilizes problem solving skills and knowledge of detailed best practice to assist client in getting best functionality out of new software solution.
- Configures ongoing system requests as needed per project.
- Implements data collection devices.
- Configures interfaces to integrate with existing HR, payroll and accounting systems.
- Tests interfaces to confirm integration is complete.
- Tailors formal training as required to meet the customer’s specifications.
- Provides new client training (administrator, operator, supervisor, and employee), as required, on applicable Insperity Business Performance Solution’s software.
- Documents and reviews open issues list from training with pertinent personnel and updates configuration as necessary.
- Updates configuration notes with any changes made.
- Works with client on system optimization through project closing.
- Works cooperatively with development team members in resolving more complex technical issues.
- works with appropriate team members to coordinate timing of project deadlines, etc.
- Resolves specification customization needs that arise during implementation of projects.
- Works to improve customer experience and satisfaction, increasing customer reference-ability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Management Information Systems or related field is required.
- Experience in system integration, HR, Accounting or the computer industry is preferred. Technical support or training experience is preferred.
- One to four years of industry experience implementing business software solutions is required.
- Solid interpersonal skills to interface with co-workers and customers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks to completion with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written & verbal presentation skills.
- Experience in communicating technical and project information in a business context.
- Demonstrated track record in delivering quality, on-time business solutions to a diverse customer base.
- SQL or FoxPro database experience.
- Strong customer relations, time management and organizational skills.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job