Newtown Square Pennsylvania 19073
Cloudnexa is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Partner that is looking for an experienced and motivated Cloud support engineer that enjoys solving problems, working with customers, and has a strong technical background.
As an AWS Cloud Engineer, you will be the 2nd Level Support responsible for diving deep into technical issues that arise and developing solutions for our customer. The ideal candidate should be a detail-oriented self-starter with independent problem solving skills, who exhibits excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This position will provide the opportunity to gain top-notch experience in cloud computing through Cloudnexa”s 24/7 support and professional services operations, focused out of the Honolulu, HI and Philadelphia, PA regions.
- Fulfill daily accounting tasks including cash applications, bank reconciliations, credit card billing, cash collections, accounts payable entry, and other business-related expenses.
- Maintain vendor and customer accounts including all contract-related details.
- Respond to customer billing inquiries and escalate as necessary.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly invoicing and revenue from start to finish.
- Key liaison for all accounting and business -related requests.
- Support month end closing by preparing work papers, account analysis, journal entries, and final financial statement reporting.
- Prepare ad hoc reports or special projects as required utilizing Excel as needed.
- Participate in annual audit with parent company or any other audits related to the business.
- Engagement with current and on-going NetSuite accounting system migration and automation project as a business process owner and assists project manager with all tasks.
- Bachelor”s Degree in Accounting, or Finance. Skills and knowledge typically acquired through completion of such degree or certification program.
- Minimum of 0-3 years accounting or auditing experience, with strong preference to technology, software firm, or Amazon Web Services work experience.
- Strong analytic and Problem-solving abilities with strong indication towards detail-oriented tasks.
- Ability to coordinate priorities with effective time management and work collaboratively as a team player.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office/Excel/PowerPoint).
- Practiced in financial and statistical reporting, working knowledge of (GAAP).
- Demonstrated proficiency with automated financial systems, reporting tools and general ledger applications, with preference to NetSuite and Quickbooks.
- Displayed ability to adapt to new technologies and systems and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
Cloudnexa helps companies who want to realize the full utility power of cloud computing. With proven expertise in design, deployment and management of scalable, secure cloud infrastructures, Cloudnexa provides the necessary value added services and expertise customers need to realize the true cost savings and technical value proposition of the cloud. As an AWS authorized reseller and Premier Consulting Partner, Cloudnexa has been leading the Cloud Service Provider (CSP) experience with our revolutionary Cloud Management Suite (vNOC) and our CMaaS offering on Amazon Web Services.
We value our employees” time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including:
- Excellent health/dental/vision/life coverage for employees and their families.
- Remote working opportunities.
- Generous PTO.
Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Share This Job