Delavan Wisconsin 53115
Join a culture of creative individuals who make $h*t happen, but still find time to have fun along the way! A company that strives to put the right people in the right seats.
As a Staff Accountant, you must be a finance focused individual contributor that will be responsible for real time accuracy and strategy recommendation of all financial data, investor satisfaction, income tax optimization and month end reporting. You will also prepare and review financial documents, reports, and statements and provide analysis and strategic recommendations to improve process and best practices.
To be successful, you should have:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
· Intermediate Excel skills
· Tax experience
Why partner with Millennium?
- Millennium helps their clients to build broadband networks to connect communities across America. But we are more than that – we offer our clients enterprise resources to plan out their builds, supplement their funding, manage their materials, and get the equipment they need to get networks up and running.
- A collaborative work environment where you can influence the overall success of the company through your efforts and expertise. The growth mode we operate in provides tremendous opportunities for our career path and personal development.
As the Staff Accountant, you will be accountable for:
· Financial/real time accuracy
· Investor Satisfaction
· Income tax optimization
· Financial strategy recommendations
· Month end reporting
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. Our client does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job