Supply Chain Associate
Supply Chain Associate
Saddle Brook NJ US 07663-5835
Supply Chain Associate (Remote)
Our client is a wholly owned subsidiary and a respected leader in the field of nutrition, develops and markets proprietary, clinically substantiated ingredients for use in dietary supplements, sports nutrition products, nutritional bars and beverages. The company conducts human clinical trials that support the optimization of performance and health, through the use of safe, research-based, bioactive ingredients that the company’s internal R&D team discovers, creates, and patents. They sell these patented ingredients to more than 200 major food and supplement companies worldwide, where they are used in successful consumer-facing brands. Their executives serve on the Boards of the Natural Products Association, International Society of Sports Nutrition, and other important industry organizations.
Our client’s growing team is composed of highly experienced scientists, marketers, and business development professionals, making them a dynamic and exciting place to work and learn. Their people are talented, motivated, and aim to get better each day. Every one of them is expected to be a leader, a teammate, and to demonstrate passion in all that they do.
Our client is seeking a dynamic, detailed oriented individual to support the company’s growth and operational objectives. The primary mission of the Supply Chain Associate is:
- Ensure consistent supply of Nutrition21 products, including raw materials and finished goods
- Schedule, coordinate and manage logistics by collaborating with team members and ensuring best practices
To be successful, you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain, Business, or similar field
- 1-3 years of experience as a supply chain analyst or has relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with a proven ability to create and maintain positive
- working relationships with vendors, suppliers, shippers, and customers.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Interest in supply chain and logistics.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Devoted to high-quality standards and operational excellence
- Thinks analytically and makes data-driven decisions
- Takes initiative, accountability, and ownership for job responsibilities and professional development
- Communicates clearly, effectively, and responsibly
- Able to collaborate and work well with others
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive salary based on skills and experience + bonus and an extensive benefits package including:
- Comprehensive insurance and benefits package, including health, vision, and dental
- 401K plan participation + yearly company match
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Invaluable learning experience at a high growth, science-first environment with strong fundamentals, a deep and innovative product pipeline, and a loyal customer base.
Our client is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected under applicable law.
Share This Job