Third Party Risk Specialist – REMOTE
Third Party Risk Specialist – REMOTE
Kingwood TX US 77339
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Third Party Risk Specialist
We are currently seeking a Third Party Risk Specialist to join our team.
As a member of the Data Privacy team, this role will be responsible for supporting the evaluation and review of third parties who interact with Insperity data. This role focuses on the full lifecycle of vendor management, including facilitating initial risk assessments, developing risk recommendations for business stakeholders, and conducting annual reviews of selected third parties. This role will work closely with other internal stakeholders, including Legal and Software Renewals, as well as managing communications with external third parties.
Under general supervision and moderate decision-making:
- Supports execution of third-party risk management activities including:
- Utilizes existing methodology to perform risk assessment of new third parties;
- Conducts annual risk assessments of select vendors based on their risk profile;
- Analyzes and effectively communicates assessment results to the appropriate parties;
- Maintains inventory of third parties in system of record;
- Prepares reports and metrics on the current risk environment;
- Collaborates with stakeholders to optimize processes and identify areas for improvement.
- Sustains the Data Privacy program through activities including:
- Works with other team members to contribute to the development of the program roadmap;
- Collaborates with other team members to maintain a backlog of required work items;
- Assists in defining standards, processes, and tool needed for program success;
- Identifies and escalates issues and risks.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s Degree in MIS or a related field (or equivalent work experience) is required.
- One to three years of related professional experience is required.
- Familiarity with developing, implementing, and refining third party risk management processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of software license models, vendor agreements (SaaS, Cloud, Software licensing, maintenance, NDA, MSA & SOW).
- Knowledge of Software Publisher’s licensing models, software deployment and use rights.
- Knowledge of Open Source software licensing models, deployment, and use rights.
- Experience with evaluating new software and SaaS requests, reviewing licensing, contract, and service agreement terms.
- Experience interpreting software licensing terms and conditions.
- Experience managing external software publisher audits, enterprise license true-ups (ex: Adobe, Microsoft).
- General knowledge and identification of third party software titles, including software development tools and open source components.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate tactfully and effectively, express technical concepts in business terms, and maintain positive and effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
- Possesses strong facilitation skills related to meetings and team interaction.
- Possesses proven customer service skills.
- Detail-oriented and has good organizational skills.
- Displays adaptability in an ever changing software development environment.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Insperity provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $76,200 – 82,700
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job