SALT LAKE CITY UT US 84104-4914
Our client is a family-owned business that has grown from their humble beginnings to becoming one of the nation’s leading dry foods manufacturers. Started in 1972, they are now a flourishing business dedicated to making only the best food storage products on the market. They are committed to providing a diverse and comprehensive list of products at the most competitive of prices that will help to make American families be better prepared to face any emergency situation.
They offer over 300 different products, including entrees, snacks and beverages. Their 100% guarantee ensures that only the highest quality ingredients are used to create all of our products, including gluten-free alternatives and fresh organic offerings. Our client guarantees their quality and competitive pricing because they control their entire supply chain, including formulation, mixing, packaging and fulfillment because they operate their own 150,000 sq. ft. production facility.
As the Training Manager, you will identify and monitor training needs within the organization, then design, plan, and implement training programs, policies, and procedures to fulfill those needs.
To be successful, you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or related area preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in training within a production or manufacturing facility, with one year of supervisory experience, required.
- Excellent and creative verbal and written communication skills, with strong graphic design ability.
- Thorough understanding of training processes.
- Ability to moderate large groups.
- Bilingual English and Spanish highly preferred.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Your responsibilities as the Training Manager will include:
- Oversees day-to-day activities of training associates and consultants.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Reviews existing training programs; suggests enhancements and modifications as needed to improve engagement, learning, and retention and/or to meet the changing needs of clientele, the organization, or the industry.
- Ensures training materials and programs are current, accurate, and effective.
- Maintains current knowledge of new methods and techniques for training, as well as training requirements applicable to the organization and/or industry.
- Identifies problems and opportunities, such as operational changes or industry developments, for which training could provide assistance.
- Conducts or facilitates required and recommended training sessions.
- Collaborates with vendors and third-party training providers to arrange employee registration for and participation in outside training programs.
- Ensures training milestones and goals are met while adhering to approved training budget.
- Prepares and implements training budget.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Pay: $90-$110k, depending on experience.
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation of $90,000-$100,00 per year(depending on experience), and an extensive benefits package.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Share This Job