Training Support Specialist
Training Support Specialist
Houston Texas 77024
Training Support Specialist
Founded in 1980, the International Facility Management Association (IFMA) is the world’s largest and most widely recognized association for facility management professionals, supporting over 20,000 members in more than 100 countries. Facility management (FM) is a profession that encompasses multiple disciplines to ensure functionality, comfort, safety, and efficiency of the built environment by integrating people, place, process, and technology. IFMA certifies professionals in facility management, conducts research, provides educational programs, and produces World Workplace, the world’s largest facility management conference, and exposition.
Our vision is to lead the future of the built environment to make the world a better place. As a member organization, we are deeply committed to helping our members thrive. These are the values of the association, staff, and stakeholders, and guide us in everything we do.
· We believe in the benefit of global diversity, inclusion, and social equity.
· We recognize that sustainability, resilience, and responsible stewardship of the environment are paramount.
· We commit to open, honest, transparent, and interactive communications.
· We strive for excellence and growth through innovation, leadership, and sharing of knowledge.
As the Training Support Specialist, you will provide dedicated critical account support and training fulfillment, becoming the main point of contact for all aspects of client support during the implementation and fulfillment stages. You will manage post-sales training support for all sales channels (group and individual), meeting learners’ needs related to inquiries and resolving issues as assigned through the helpdesk tickets and escalations from all related staff.
Your responsibilities as the Technical Support Specialist will include:
· Manages training fulfillment for IFMA’s professional development (PD) key accounts (as identified by the volume of students): represents IFMA as the client’s dedicated point of contact for support. This includes but is not limited to, periodic reporting and working with the client to outline best practices to increase completion rates
· Works closely with Senior Director to develop and update best practices for improving completion rates
· Drives development of completion reports and dashboards to meet evolving needs of key accounts
· Manages GSA sales; reviews all sales transactions to identify eligible purchasers; resolves all eligible/ineligible issues to protect IFMA’s GSA status; and completes monthly reports used in the quarterly submission of IFF fees
· Manages IFMA’s training support for customer service activities through analysis; tracks and reports on these activities and develops solutions and best practices to reduce repeated issues
· Leads resolution for issues by determining the appropriate action needed, using critical thinking to apply policies
· Demonstrates mastery of IFMA’s software platform for educational course delivery; able to orient users to the platform and independently trouble-shoot issues for ease of completing their course materials
· Works with the Director, Sales Operations to develop and maintain documentation for processing orders and payments, updating as necessary
· Manages student enrollment process for key accounts (plus group and individual)
· Manages IFMA’s Global Headquarters (HQ) virtual FMP/SFP classes with oversight of the full process: reviews registrations to confirm the registrant has purchased the accompanying program(s); maintains class rosters; moderates virtual classes; resolves student and instructor access issues; sends a survey to registrants; provides a summary of the instructor’s performance
· Manages the process for selecting and assigning IFMA Qualified Instructors for IFMA Global HQ’s PD courses, both virtual and in-person conference classes (scheduling, contracting, invoicing, paying)
· Other duties as directed by the Senior Director, Sales, and Corporate Partners
To be successful, you should have:
· A Bachelor’s degree plus 3 years of client relations or similar experience or at least five years’ experience in a business-to-business customer support position.
· Training support experience is a plus.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer).
· Basic understanding and use of standard project management and accounting software systems, databases, and web-based platforms.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation, depending on experience, and an extensive benefits package, including paid time off, medical, dental, and vision benefits, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where everyone feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes and encourages workplace diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job