Las Vegas NV US 89169
Nevada Kidney Disease and Hypertension Center (NKDHC) is the largest provider of dialysis products and services. With over 1,800 kidney dialysis clinics, we provide superior care to individuals with renal (kidney) disease. We are considered experts in the treatment of Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD), End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD), Acute Renal Failure (ARF), Kidney Transplantation, and creating and maintaining accesses for dialysis therapies. Our company is a professional medical association consisting of physicians and other vital support staff. We are expanding and currently seeking Medical Assistants to join our teams.
The Ultrasound Technician will conduct a variety of ultrasound tests including renal ultrasounds, vessel mapping, and limited studies for our clinical patients that will require travel throughout the various office locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Ultrasound Technician will include the following:
- Performs a variety of ultrasounds to include renal ultrasounds with and without post-void residual.
- Performs diagnostic vessel mapping for vascular access planning.
- Utilizes ultrasonic equipment standards to the profession to locate evaluate & record functional, pathological, and anatomical data.
- Prepares patient for the medical procedure according to established guidelines.
- Maintains accurate and complete medical records.
- Complies with current OSHA guidelines.
- Maintains patient’s right to privacy following HIPAA guidelines.
To be successful, you should have:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A successful completion of an approved one-year program in Ultrasound Technology is preferred.
- Experience with GE Ultrasound preferred.
- Knowledge of EMR systems.
Certificates and Licenses:
- Current Basic Life Support
- Successful completion of an approved one-year program in Ultrasound Technology preferred.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job