Apopka Florida 32703
As a Warehouse Associate, you will operate in a safe manner, ensuring that all inbound, picking, packaging, shipping, and company deliveries are completed accurately and on time. You will be expected to follow procedures as they are written and make suggestions to improve the process.
Experience and expertise we value:
- Strong communication skills, ability to interact with clients and internal team
- Willingness to learn and listen
- Time management and organizational skills
- Proficient knowledge of warehouse procedure and policy
- Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities
- Data entry capabilities
You will be responsible for the following as a Warehouse Associate:
· Stay on task and keep the warehouse transaction count up to the company’s standards
· Become and stay DOT certified to make deliveries using company delivery trucks and trailers (non-CDL requirement)
· Receive, pick, pack, and ship as needed or directed by management
· Follow procedures and use the warehouse management system to track all inventory moves
· Inspect inventory to ensure it meets client expectations
Why partner with our client?
· They help their clients to build broadband networks to connect communities across America. But they’re more than that – they offer their clients enterprise resources to plan their builds, supplement their funding, manage their materials, and get the equipment needed to get networks up and running.
· A collaborative work environment where you can influence the company’s overall success through your efforts and expertise. Their growth mode provides tremendous opportunities for their career path and personal development.
What we offer you:
· 120 hours of PTO per year (That’s 3 weeks!)
· 4 hours of community service time per month
· 4 hours of personal development time per month
· 10 company paid holidays
· Wellness Benefit – $1,000/year wellness reimbursement program
Our client is an equal opportunity employer who welcomes and encourages workplace diversity. Our client does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job