Frankfort Illinois 60423
Millennium is more than a materials supplier. When connecting a community becomes stressful work, we roll up our sleeves and focus on solutions to help you Plan, Fund, Supply, and Construct networks. The Millennium Group of companies are here to bring the promise of broadband to life in your community.
Join a culture of creative individuals who make $h*t happen, but still find time to have fun along the way! A company that strives to put the right people in the right seats.
As a Warehouse Associate, you will be responsible for operating in a safe manner, ensuring that all inbound, picking, packaging, shipping, and making sure Millennium deliveries are completed accurately and on time. The Warehouse Associate will follow procedures as they are written and make suggestions as needed in order to improve our process.
- Become and stay DOT certified to make deliveries using Millennium delivery trucks and trailers
- Receive, pick, pack and ship product as needed
- Follow procedures using our warehouse management system to track all inventory moves
- Inspect inventory to ensure it meets client expectations
- While working with your team you will help to ensure all inventory is moved according to our Warehouse Management System Guidelines
Why Partner with Millennium?
- Millennium helps our clients to build broadband networks to connect communities across America. But we’re more than that – we offer our clients enterprise resources to plan out their builds, supplement their funding, manage their materials, and get the equipment they need to get networks up and running.
- Collaborative work environment where you can influence the overall success of the company through your efforts and expertise. The growth mode we operate in provides tremendous opportunities for your career path and personal development.
What we offer to you:
- 120 hours of PTO per year (That’s 3 weeks!)
- 4 hours of community service time per month
- 4 hours of personal development time per month
- 10 company paid holidays
- Wellness Benefit – $1,000/year wellness reimbursement program
Experience and expertise we value:
- Strong communication skills, ability to interact with clients and internal team
- Willingness to learn and listen
- Time management and organizational skills
- Proficient knowledge of warehouse procedure and policy
- Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities
- Data entry capabilities
Millennium celebrates diversity and is committed to building teams and partnerships that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Millennium is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment. Millennium prohibits discrimination in its governance, programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, political beliefs, reprisal, marital status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran, because all or part of an individual’s income is derived from public assistance, or for any other non-merit-based factor.
Share This Job