Newark New Jersey 07101
Warehouse / Driver / Material Handler
Full-time Permanent – $20.00 per hour with great benefits!
Recruitment Bonus $300 after 30 days and $300 after 90 days!
Interested? Text airport17 to 713-322-4224 to start the process!
What”s in it for you?
- Full Time Permanent
- Competitive pay at $20.00 per hour
- Significant opportunity for career growth
- Professional development plan that positions you for success
- Annual pay increases
- Employer-paid health insurance (excellent UHC $1,500 deductible coverage)
- 401K with employer contribution
- Paid holidays, sick days, and vacation
- Get paid to stay active and fit
- Uniforms provided
Bradford Airport Logistics is #1 in our industry. We manage vendor relationships for all consumable goods entering the Newark Liberty International Airport. We also deliver these goods in a secure, safe, and efficient manner so our customers have what they want when they want it.
We are currently seeking a Warehouse / Driver / Material Handler for our receiving and redistribution operations center located near the Newark Liberty International Airport. This is a physically demanding position ideal for those who like to stay fit and active while providing outstanding customer service for our airport partners.
At Bradford, we take pride in being the best, which is why we hire the best. We”re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about leading the logistics industry. We offer an innovative and dynamic company culture, with a clear path to promotion based on merit. Find out more about us at www.airportlogistics.org.
Warehouse / Driver / Material Handler Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds repeatedly
- Good driving record and valid driver”s license
- Flexibility to work early-morning shifts (starting from 5:00 AM)
- Ability to pass the airport background check
- Preferred: one year previous warehouse, logistics or material-handling experience or, alternately, hospitality/restaurant or customer service experience
Warehouse / Driver / Material Handler Responsibilities:
- Accurately receive and process inbound materials
- Safely pick, stack and load material for delivery
- Safely drive a box truck (non-CDL) around the airport
- Accurately operate a handheld scanner
- Interact with our customers and provide great service
- Work together with other team members
- Provide input to improve existing processes and procedures
Find out more about us at www.airportlogistics.org.
Come join the Bradford team for a challenging and rewarding career in a fun-loving environment with people who care for each other – as we together “Help Airports to Run Great”!
For those ready to work for #1 in the industry, please apply today!
*All job offers are contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug screen (excluding Marijuana over the age of 21), airport background check and clean driving record review.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job