Lonseal Flooring is a leading provider of vinyl surfacing for healthcare, educational, recreational, fitness, corporate, retail and hospitality markets throughout the United States and across the globe. First established in 1972, we have continually pushed the surfacing industry in exciting, new directions through technological, visual, and textured innovations.
Your keen eye for the details and fantastic ability to complete multiple tasks with competing priorities will be critical to your integral role as a Warehouse Worker in our Carson facility. We will rely on you to be responsible for supporting effective/efficient functioning of the Distribution Team in line with the company’s goals for operational excellence and profitable revenue growth.
To Be Successful, You Should Have:
Our ideal candidate will be organized, punctual, dependable, and extremely detail-oriented in addition to the following experience, skills, abilities, and attributes:
· Strong customer, quality, and results orientation
· Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and persuasively
· Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures
· Ability to be an effective team member
· Ability to meet challenges with resourcefulness and ingenuity
· Experience equivalent to a High School diploma or at least 3 years of progressively responsible work experience
· Understands and follows all company policies and procedures and all applicable State and Federal laws
· Ability to lift, lower, carry product up to a maximum of 100 pounds by hand.
Your Responsibilities as the Warehouse Worker Will Include:
- Packages product and materials for shipping. This includes:
- Assembles and ships materials requested on sample requests and pick tickets.
- Spot-checks outgoing orders for accuracy
- Prepares incoming product and material for warehousing. This includes:
- Unloads new merchandise as it arrives
- Checks goods received against packing slips
- Follows all storage guidelines for materials, such as adhesives, floor care products, and caulking
- Operates warehouse equipment (pallet jacks, forklifts, power tools, etc.) safely and in the proscribed method
- Performs assigned safety duties on schedule
- Prepares materials for display at trade shows
- Maintains warehouse inventory supplies
- Assists in minor janitorial tasks
- Performs other functions as requested
- Carries out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical, and professional manner
We Offer You:
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we offer competitive pay of $17.75/hr and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Share This Job