Kingwood Texas 77339
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on Workplace Dynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
We are currently seeking a Web Developer to join our team.
This position is responsible for participating in the design and development of market-driven, web-based software solutions for Insperity’s Business Performance Solutions.
Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
- Creates coded Presentation Layer deliverables.
- Works with designers to build prototype and proof of concept web sites.
- Assists in scope definitions and develops accurate level-of-effort estimations.
- Coordinates interaction with Quality Assurance (QA) ensuring quality code is passed from Development to QA.
- Supports change control and ensures all processes are compliant.
- Provides input into design, development, integration testing and release of the final product.
- Shifts between a creative and a technical focus depending on the project need and/or the type of project.
- Executes complex designs that reflect the creative provided within the established technical framework.
- Provides “programmer level” documentation to Support team for end-user product documentation.
- Works with product management, when necessary, to gather input for technical design and development.
- Mentors entry level personnel in technical complexities of assigned work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field (or equivalent work experience) is required.
- Two or more years of web development is required.
- A strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- User Interface Design, Information Architecture, graphic design experience a plus
- jQuery or other AJAX libraries a plus
- Demonstrated ability to develop accessible websites (Section 508, W3C WAI Guidelines, etc.).
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge of application development to the completion of difficult assignments.
- Understanding of good design principles and ability to adhere to complex design specifications during implementation.
- Aptitude to complete complex assignments, analyze problems and generate effective solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
- Maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Insperity provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $67,800 – 76,436.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job