Job ID: 17224
Location: Nationwide North Carolina
Account Manager – Remote
At Averna, our customers are changing how the world works, travels, and communicates. And we’re right there with them wherever they operate – demonstrating the full power and true potential of Test & Measurement and Quality. Founded in 1999, Averna offers specialized expertise and innovative Test & Measurement services in vision inspection, precision assembly, and automated solutions that accelerate our Customers’ time to market and protect their brand with an emphasis on quality. Our team – 425 strong – thrives on a broad set of capabilities, providing an endless stream of technology challenges in a fast-paced environment across 11 facilities – from the Bay Area to Germany, from Poland to Mexico – serving our Customers wherever their operations are across the Globe.
We’re looking for USA-based Account Managers in the multiple regions we serve. This role blends complex technical problems, a consultative solution-based selling culture, and exposure to world-renowned technology organizations we proudly call our customers. This highly visible, cross-functional role is an excellent opportunity to showcase your skills within all departments of Averna and across the globe.
As the ideal candidate, you should have:
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering or related field
- 4+ years in consultative technology solution selling to Fortune 500 OEMs
- Experience in one or more of the consumer electronics, consumer medical, automotive, industrial, and telecom industries
- Experience selling Test and Measurement solutions.
- Experience selling capital equipment to OEMs/CMs
- Demonstrable understanding of the engineering design and manufacturing processes
- Active network of productive industry relationships highly preferred
- Previous experience in an engineering design role is highly preferred
- Familiarity with the National Instruments toolset a plus
- Permanent work authorization in the USA is required.
Your contribution as the Account Manager will include:
- Identify the right customers for whom the company can help excel by leveraging your understanding of Averna’s strengths.
- Master the customer’s needs and position Averna to solve mission-critical problems.
- Penetrate Accounts, qualify new business opportunities, and expand Customer relationships.
- Maintain a sales funnel (Salesforce) and manage sales forecasts.
- Manage opportunities by leveraging your strong relationships with Averna’s world-class pre-sales teams, including Solution Architects and Proposal Writers.
- Work with Averna partners to ‘connect the dots’ and participate in devising truly exceptional technical solutions for our customers’ unique test and measurement challenges in engineering and manufacturing.
Best-in-Class Benefits and Perks:
At Averna, we don’t believe in separating work from life but in making work a part of it. This is why it is so important to enjoy what you do. Being passionate about technology and having fun every day are what make Averna employees the drivers of the company’s success.
Our commitment to your success is enhanced by competitive compensation of $120k – $180k annually, depending on experience, and an extensive benefits package including:
- Comprehensive health benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage provided.
- Robust retirement planning: 401(k) plan available with employer matching
- Financial security: Life and disability insurance included.
- Flexible financial options: Flexible spending and health savings accounts are available.
- Generous time-off benefits: Paid time off, holidays, and an extra day off for birthdays.
- Work-life balance: Flexible schedules and employee assistance programs are offered.
- Professional development: Opportunities for learning and growth through high-tech projects, experienced engineers, and travel opportunities.
At Averna, no two days are the same. If you are seeking new opportunities, we invite you to see The Averna Experience:
- Be global@work: Serve international customers and collaborate with colleagues in Canada, Europe, the U.S., Mexico, and Asia.
- Drive innovation@work: Participate in developing market-leading high-tech products in the telecom, transportation, electronics, and medical devices.
- Develop your talent@work: Contribute to thrilling projects that stretch your skills and talent to the maximum.
- Enjoy success@work: Be part of a fast-growing company with award-winning products and a team.
- Share your passion@work: Meet passionate people and enjoy our modern environment and dynamic atmosphere.
Plus, we work to maintain the best environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where everyone feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law