Job ID: 17094
Location: Marysville Ohio
Are you a finance professional passionate about precision and a keen eye for detail? Are you ready to take your career to the next level in the dynamic world of manufacturing? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client manufactures a diverse product line utilizing various ceramic materials and processes. They are used in multiple high-temperature applications as a qualified supplier to many world-class companies. From producing metal castings weighing over 100 tons to precision ceramic parts requiring tight tolerances, their customers can depend on ICP to supply quality ceramic products that meet or exceed their expectations.
As our Accounting Manager, you will assist in managing financial matters for the Company. This includes preparing financial statements, collecting and processing accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll processing. This position has daily interaction with the leadership team and interacts with all departments.
To thrive, you should have:
- 2 years of accounting operations background
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office products, high utilization of spreadsheet and word processing capabilities. Ability to learn proprietary financial/accounting software
- Advanced proficiency in other office environment utilities (fax, scanner, copier, etc.)
- Keen awareness of the high level of sensitive information, unwavering commitment to confidentiality, ability to be viewed as a resource to the management team and employees alike
Your responsibilities as the Accounting Manager will include:
- Manage monthly and annual financial statement preparation using sound accounting principles.
- Handle payroll processing, including generating reports and monitoring adjustments.
- Administer 401(k) enrollment, changes, and annual meetings.
- Serve as Plan Administrator for the company’s ESOP program
- Process accounts receivables and payables through various payment methods.
- Verify ACH transactions and manage company bank deposits.
- Handle various accounting tasks, including purchase orders, bank document management, reconciliation, and client inquiries.
Best-in-Class Benefits and Perks:
Our client’s people are their strategic force, and they have created a great place to work by focusing on how they challenge, train, and grow their team of leaders. They want to see their company positively impact every team member, from personal growth to improving their professional skills and opportunities for advancement. And naturally, being on an excellent team has rewards beyond these soft qualities of a great workplace. They provide competitive compensation of $66,000.00 a year, and their benefits package is designed to keep their most important assets – their people – healthy, happy, and moving ahead at optimal speed with an extensive benefits package including:
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental, and vision insurance provided
- Robust retirement planning: 401(k) plan available with employer matching
- Profit sharing offered
- Financial security: Life and disability insurance for added protection
- Flexible financial options: Health savings and flexible spending accounts offered
- Well-being and work-life balance: Paid time off and holidays
- On the job training
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. Our client does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.