Job ID: 17728
Location: Newton Massachusetts
Are you a detail-oriented, organized individual passionate about seamless office operations? If so, we want YOU to be our client’s next Administrative Coordinator!
AccuVein is the global market leader in vein visualization technology. Our NIR vein visualization device projects a vivid map on the skin of the underlying superficial vasculature, often invisible to the naked eye. Our technology supports peripheral IV assessment and access decisions. AccuVein aims to deliver novel technology solutions that improve venous assessment and vascular access outcomes. We seek exceptional talent to join our growing organization and expand our Team’s depth.
As an Administrative Coordinator, you will support Sales Operations and the Complaint Handling Unit (CHU) by processing orders, tracking RMAs, and assisting with data maintenance in Salesforce. You must have excellent communication and organizational skills, solid attention to detail, and the ability to multitask and work independently.
To be successful, you should have:
- 2+ years of experience in sales operations or a similar role.
- Strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask.
- Proficient in CRM Systems and Microsoft Office Suite; experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Your responsibilities as the Administrative Coordinator will include:
- Issuing RMA for Sales, DEMOs, Internal RMAs, and Product Complaints from the CHU.
- Tracking and following-up on the RMA statuses for the above situations.
- Thoroughly vetting and processing purchase orders for both Domestic and International customers.
- Updating the Warranty Entitlements of AccuVein units (from Expiration dates to replacement Warranty information, etc.)
- Verifying the location of AccuVein equipment for CHU and Sales.
- Updating lost or stolen AccuVein equipment in Salesforce found on eBay or other 3rd party reseller websites.
- Entering replacement information into Salesforce.
- Answering emails about PO follow-ups (from AV Employees, purchasers, etc.)
- Serving as the sole recipient of the Administrator hotline for addressing PO-related questions.
What we offer you:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation of $50K-$60K commensurate with experience and an extensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 401k Program
AccuVein also works to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where everyone feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer who welcomes and encourages workplace diversity. Our client does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.