Job ID: 17758
Location: Kingwood Texas 77339
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking on Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2024” list, and U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Companies to Work for 2024” list. In addition, we have been recognized for having one of the country’s Top 50 Midsize Early Talent Programs by RippleMatch’s 2024 Campus Forward Awards. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health & wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. We take care of our people so that you can do your best work.
Administrator, Marketing and Business Development
We are currently seeking a Administrator, Marketing and Business Development to join our team.
This position is responsible for a wide variety of administrative duties requiring a thorough knowledge of organizational procedures for the department leadership. Must have general knowledge of department goals and functions with the ability to assist in all areas when needed.
- Ensures administrative support for the department leadership.
- Coordinates department new-hire onboarding activities, terminations and department moves with appropriate Insperity departments; processes requests for office set up, cell phones, IT equipment, and business cards, and assists with new hire/termination paperwork.
- Serves as the single point of contact for facilities maintenance and functional problems for the department.
- Maintains adequate inventory of general office, equipment, and conference room supplies.
- Reviews all expense reports submitted by employees and acts as the first-level approver.
- Coordinates routine expense account documentation and all purchasing/acquisition duties. Secures approvals in a timely manner.
- Coordinates departmental communication, education, and training functions.
- Screens and controls correspondence, phone calls, and visitors; handles inquiries independently. Determines which situations require the attention of management, or other staff members; refers unrelated inquiries to the appropriate Insperity department.
- Maintains appointment schedule and calendar for the manager, makes timely and cost-effective travel arrangements, coordinates details of department meetings, gathers information and assists in agenda preparation, contacts meeting participants, and types minutes of meetings when requested.
- Handles a variety of sensitive situations and problem-solves on own initiative, advising manager of the action taken.
- Maintains correspondence files, file organization, and retrieval systems.
- Assists in the creation of presentations, reports, and other documents. Prepares departmental reports, presentations, and expense projections for distribution.
- Coordinates routine personnel activities/updates/maintenance, facilities maintenance, budgetary reporting, revenue/expense account coding/documentation, and credit/purchasing/acquisition duties, including securing signatures in a timely manner.
- Proofreads outgoing documents and correspondence for correctness and accuracy. Conducts department’s Community Involvement and interfaces with Insperity staff as needed.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Principles, practices, and procedures of office administration, office methods, and equipment; clerical methods, techniques, and filing procedures.
- Performs administrative duties requiring independent judgment with speed and accuracy; learning, interpreting, and applying organizational policies, rules, and regulations; taking responsibility for the compilation and organization of reports.
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft® Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Teams, including the ability to effectively collaborate, schedule meetings, manage communication, and handle documentation within the platform.
- Communicates tactfully and courteously in answering questions in person and over the telephone; communicating clearly and concisely, orally and in writing; and maintaining effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.