Job ID: 17146
Location: Middleton Wisconsin 53562
This position is responsible for project activities ranging from client discussions to training as well as learning the technical skill-set to engage in enterprise project implementations in the future. It will include learning to configure systems via SQL scripting and software configuration.
- Hosts remote kick-off meetings with clients to determine client business objectives for project implementations.
- Creates configuration notes documentation and reviews with more experienced Implementation personnel for any configuration abilities that do not exist in the product and accuracy prior to sending to client.
- Completes setup of the client’s software, getting verification of questions answered by more experienced Implementation personnel.
- Works with Analyst team to learn how to configure ongoing system requests as needed per project.
- Configures interfaces to integrate with existing HR, payroll or accounting systems.
- Tests interfaces to confirm integration is complete.
- Works with Analyst team to tailor formal training to meet the customer’s specifications.
- Provides new client training (administrator, operator, supervisor, and employee), as required, on applicable Insperity Business Performance Solution’s software. .
- Documents and reviews open issues list from training with pertinent personnel and updates configuration as necessary. Updates configuration notes with any changes made.
- Works with client on system optimization through project closing.
- Works with appropriate team members and mentor to coordinate timing of project deadlines, etc.
- Works to improve customer experience and satisfaction, increasing customer reference-ability
- Experience in system integration, HR, Accounting or the computer industry is preferred.
- Technical support or training experience is preferred.
- Solid interpersonal skills to interface with co-workers and customers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks to completion with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written & verbal presentation skills.
- Experience in communicating technical and project information in a business context.
- Demonstrated track record in delivering quality, on-time business solutions to a diverse customer base.
- Working with Excel spreadsheets.
- Strong customer relations, time management and organizational skills.