Job ID: 16554
Location: Kingwood Texas 77339
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking 28th out of 100 on Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2023” list with a 4.5 out of 5.0 rating. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health & wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. We take care of our people so that you can do your best work.
Agency Temp Associate Software Implementation Analyst
We are currently seeking a Associate Software Implementation Analyst to join our team.
This position is responsible for project activities ranging from client discussions to training as well as learning the technical skill set to engage in enterprise project implementations in the future.
- Hosts remote kick-off meetings with clients to determine client business objectives for project implementations.
- Creates configuration notes documentation and reviews with more experienced Implementation personnel for any configuration abilities that do not exist in the product and accuracy prior to sending to client.
- Completes setup of the client’s software, getting verification of questions answered by more experienced Implementation personnel.
- Works with Analyst team to learn how to configure ongoing system requests as needed per project.
- Configures interfaces to integrate with existing HR, payroll or accounting systems.
- Tests interfaces to confirm integration is complete.
- Works with Analyst team to tailor formal training to meet the customer’s specifications.
- Provides new client training (administrator, operator, supervisor, and employee), as required, on applicable Insperity Business Performance Solution’s software. .
- Documents and reviews open issues list from training with pertinent personnel and updates configuration as necessary. Updates configuration notes with any changes made.
- Works with client on system optimization through project closing.
- Works with appropriate team members and mentor to coordinate timing of project deadlines, etc.
- Works to improve customer experience and satisfaction, increasing customer reference-ability
- Experience in system integration, HR, Accounting or the computer industry is preferred.
- Technical support or training experience is preferred.
- Solid interpersonal skills to interface with co-workers and customers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks to completion with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written & verbal presentation skills.
- Experience in communicating technical and project information in a business context.
- Demonstrated track record in delivering quality, on-time business solutions to a diverse customer base.
- Working with Excel spreadsheets.
- Strong customer relations, time management and organizational skills.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.