Job ID: 17093
Location: Sugarland Texas 77749
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking on U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Companies to Work for 2024” list, and Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2023” list. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid
Associate Business Performance Advisor
This position is responsible for meeting developmental goals including completion of the Core Business Performance Advisor (“BPA”) sales training program with associated milestones, and meeting performance objectives. Activities include learning the role of a Business Performance Advisor, building a professional brand and network, and partnering with experienced BPAs and sales management to learn and conduct sales activities leading to sales.
- Participates in structured learning, assessments and skill development activities including the completion of formal sales training for the Associate Business Performance Advisor role which includes BPA Core training.
- Establishes and cultivates new business relationships in the community.
- Seeks out new customers for Insperity through various prospecting techniques.
- Calls on prospective customers to set appointments, handle objections, and explain the value of Insperity Service offerings.
- Reinforces the premium positioning of Insperity in the marketplace.
- Builds and maintains pipeline activity through a variety of methods and sources.
- Tracks sales-related details and enters all activity and relationship information within sales technology systems of record.
- Accomplishes sales, sales training and performance goals and meets minimum acceptable sales activity levels. With the guidance of experienced sales personnel and sales management sources prospects, completes Qualified Discovery Calls, collects Business Profiles, analyzes data and prepares quotes, and closes sales.
- Promotes an atmosphere of teamwork.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field is preferred.
- One to two years of experience in sales related role is preferred.
Results driven advisor to seek out new customers
Demonstrated ability to cultivate, build and keep relationships.
Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills, in a diverse range of settings.
Maintaining effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office ® suite and CRM systems is preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work as a member of a group, and as an individual contributor.
If yes, up to 15+% of time
What percent of time is this position required to drive a vehicle (other than Company issued) for business purposes? Up to 15+%