Job ID: 17688
Location: Nationwide Louisiana
Are you passionate about helping people achieve financial freedom while positively impacting communities and families?
Are you ready to elevate your career to new heights?
Then we want to speak with you!
Liberty Bank and Trust is a part of history; we don’t take that success or the privilege to serve our customers lightly. Liberty and our legacy institutions, with branches in 11 states, have stood steadfastly with underserved and often-forgotten communities for over 100 years.
We are growing and building our team with people who want to expand their horizons and surround themselves with inclusive, mission-driven peers looking to positively impact communities and families. If you are passionate about driving financial success, building lasting client relationships, and leading a high-performing team, this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
Our mission is to carry on the important work of generations of black-owned bank operators by preserving and providing access to affordable financial products and services to traditionally underserved markets. Liberty has been a lifeline for many who have pursued dreams of homeownership, growing a business, providing for college, or even starting lifelong careers.
We strive to be as resilient as the people we serve. Whether it’s a community, a burgeoning business, or untapped talent, we believe in the possibility of financial freedom.
Associate Vice President of Mortgage – Remote
As the Associate Vice President (AVP) of Mortgage, you will work with the Vice President and assist with the daily operation of the company’s mortgage loan department. You will monitor the prequalification and application pipelines to ensure timely decisions and compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations. You will also assist with managing the lender’s profit margin to ensure profitability by overseeing the completion of mortgage transactions and subsequent sales and/or bookings.
To thrive, you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or other relevant field from a four-year college or university.
- 7+ years relevant mortgage and sales experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office with working knowledge of Excel.
Your responsibilities as the Associate Vice President of Mortgage will include:
- Aggressively solicit and generate new commercial loan business while expanding existing commercial customer relationships.
- Develop relationships with various community and professional organizations as a new commercial loan activity source.
- Manage a commercial lending portfolio with moderate oversight support from management.
As you might expect, we value every member of our team. That’s why we offer competitive pay of $75K – $140K, depending on experience, and an extensive benefits package, including:
- PTO and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Adoption Assistance
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401K and match
- EAP/Health and Welfare Assistance
- Training and Development
- Online discounts on a variety of goods and services
- Leadership Development
- Free and reduced-rate bank services
We do our best to ensure our banking institution is an incredible place to work and build a career. We want you to learn, grow, and share in the success you help create.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.