Job ID: 17301
Location: Scottsdale Arizona 85251
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking on U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Companies to Work for 2024” list, and Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2023” list. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health & wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. We take care of our people so that you can do your best work.
We are currently seeking a Benefits Representative to join our team.
Responsible for creating a “WOW” experience when leading interactions with external and internal customers by consistently exceeding expectations. Under minimal supervision, uses extensive knowledge of Insperity Benefit Plans to assist and educate clients and service team members on benefit plans. Researches and resolves escalated, complex benefit issues for resolution. Reviews, contacts client or worksite employee, and completes benefit enrollment forms. Acts as a liaison with corporate Benefit Administration, Contact Center Benefit Representatives, Manager of Health and Welfare Products, health product vendors and the Service Region. Utilizes extensive knowledge of Insperity Benefits Plans to assist with client prospect meetings. Delivers medical re-orientations and participates in transition process for new clients. Travels moderately, often with minimal notice, to accommodate the needs of the client, by several modes of transportation. Supports orientation during fall campaign as needed. Identifies and participates in the process to recommend and implement improvements that result in improved efficiency and effectiveness. Makes decisions, guided by policy, procedure and objectiveness with company-wide impact. Maintains flexibility in schedule to accommodate clients’ needs.
- Supports ERISA and HIPAA compliance issues internally and externally.
- Analyzes benefit information supplied by clients and worksite employees.
- Responds to benefit related issues and needs accurately and in a timely manner.
- Interprets benefits and related policies and guidelines accurately for service operations and clients.
- Reviews reports and documents that impact benefit coverage; share relevant updates with team members and clients.
- Maintains knowledge in federal, state, and local benefit administration laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Supports transition of MidMarket clients as needed.
- Identifies benefit service solutions through partnering with team members in service operations.
- Participates in prospective client meetings to provide overview of benefit plan options.
- Delivers medical re-orientations for existing clients and support the transition of new clients.
- Supports the Contact Center in resolving escalated benefit issues.
- Supports Data Entry Representatives in training on new benefits related data entry guidelines and contact clients regarding incomplete benefit enrollment/change documents.
- Ensures the database reflects changes to meet business requirements of Insperity.
- Conducts on-the-job training for new Benefits Representatives as required.
- Provides backup support to team members as required.
- Supports process and audit efforts to ensure integrity and accountability for Sarbanes-Oxley and HIPAA compliance.
- Provides customer-focused interaction with clients via phone, email and in person.
- Communicates accurate information to internal teammates and external clients; ensure understanding by recipient.
- Exercises continual, timely communication to teammates, Manager, Orientation, Payroll and Service Team Members on the status of relationship with client.
- Facilitates benefit presentations to worksite employees either in person or by phone conference as required.
- Acts as backup support for Orientation Representatives during fall campaign for client and/or employee meetings as needed.
- Alerts appropriate internal departments with information pertinent to the maintenance of the client relationship.
- Acts as liaison between corporate Benefits Administration, Contact Center Benefit Representatives, Service Team members, health product vendors and Sales Representatives.
- Researches and formulates responses to complex benefit issues that impact the client relationship.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s Degree in related field is preferred.
- Four to six years of experience in related field is preferred.
- CEBS certification preferred.
- Proficient in benefits administration and practices resulting in accurate compliance with benefit laws and regulations for Insperity and the client.
- Ability to serve customers in a team environment.
- Presents benefit related information clearly, concisely, and professionally in a manner tailored to the audience.
- Ability to interact with multiple internal and external business units.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and activities in an efficient and timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently follow-up on client and internal requests and needs.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs (intermediate required, advanced preferred) and demonstrated ability to learn other application programs as needed.
Travels: Yes, up to 20% of time
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.