Job ID: 15096
Location: Nationwide California
Business Financial Analyst-Remote
Take your analytical skills to the next level. Our client offers customized analysis, insights, and recommended strategies across a range of business and personal financial concerns. Our client works collaboratively with licensed professionals whose business and personal planning clients want to make smart decisions based on a sophisticated blend of complex software and human expertise.
To be successful as a Business Analyst, you should have:
- Business-related degree field (business, accounting, mathematics, etc.).
- 3+ years of experience in business analytics and/or consulting.
- Background and ongoing development of business analytics skills, including reading financial statements, understanding performance ratios, business operations, basic business tax, and value drivers.
- Experience as an individual contributor, working well with teams, bringing solutions.
- Ability to resolve conflicting, missing, and confusing data.
- Knowledge of how to evaluate data for completeness and accuracy.
- Experience with operating analytics platforms and interpreting results to confirm outcomes, then delivering analysis in professional reports.
- Ability to support Relationship Managers in responding to advisor/client questions.
- Capability to demonstrate intermediate/advanced Excel skills, understanding of mathematical concepts, and financial forecasting.
Your responsibilities as the Business Analyst will include:
- Master analytics systems and operate them independently.
- Oversee data prep team to ensure high quality and accurate data goes into each analysis.
- Communicate analysis/report highlights, assumptions, unique concerns, and suggested strategies to Engagement Specialist, Lead Advisor, and Client as needed, in writing and/or in video/meetings.
- Advance our analytics toward improved automation, efficiency, and highest quality.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement new analytics processes, features, software, and reports.
- Prepare and deliver analysis reports for up to 20 clients per month.
- Complete each client report in 4 hours or less, including meetings.
- Collaborate with Data Team and junior Analysts to increase capacity and efficiency.
- Develop analysis/report improvements that improve client and/or advisor experience, as measured in C-Sat scores consistently improving over previous quarters
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to their success is enhanced by their competitive compensation of $80-100k annually, depending on experience, and an extensive benefits package including:
Remote work schedule
Paid time off
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Health care flex spending account
Health savings account
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes and encourages workplace diversity. Our client does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.