Job ID: 17005
Location: Kingwood Texas 77339
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking on U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Companies to Work for 2024” list, and Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2023” list. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health & wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. We take care of our people so that you can do your best work.
Client Account Management Analyst
We are currently seeking a Client Account Management Analyst to join our team.
This position is the single point of contact between clients and the Company for all changes in the organizational or legal structure of a client company, referred to as Client Account Management. In addition, this position delivers data, owns process, audits automation, and assists business partners in defining and implementing system enhancements with the goal of ensuring accurate and timely completion of Client Account Management.
- Provides internal and client facing central point of accountability. Works with all applicable departments to ensure accurate and timely collection of client data, submission of forms for any changes impacting the pricing and/or services by Insperity in order to process Client Account Management changes and significantly reduce client touch points.
- Acts as single point of contact, in constant communication with client to confirm Client Account Management changes are complete, in accordance with established processes and in compliance with applicable state and/or federal regulatory guidelines or statutes.
- Maintains sole responsibility for securing approvals, making certain transition is smooth and finalizing all legal documents.
- Manages Client Account Management schedule by monitoring progress, coordinating with client and relevant departments and resolving problems.
- Develops and maintains Client Account Management process while guaranteeing existing clients receive quality service resulting in high levels of client satisfaction.
- Works closely with internal constituents to understand their process and integration needs and translates them into functional Client Account Management processes. Develops and deploys implementation plans, and provides process maps and job aids, as needed, to the individual business units and Strategic Business Units (SBUs).
- Facilitates transition meetings with service team members and the client to ensure a smooth delivery of legal documents and information for the structure change.
- Records sales support activity in company systems (OneForce, AIMS, SharePoint, etc.) for reporting and tracking purposes.
- High School Diploma is required. A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management or a related field is preferred.
- Three to five years experience in sales administration or a related field is preferred.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.