Job ID: 14182
Location: Louisville Kentucky 40203
Do you have a passion for helping people achieve financial freedom while positively impacting communities and families?
Want to take your banking career to the next level?
Then we want to speak with you!
As America’s first billion-dollar black-owned bank, Liberty Bank and Trust is a part of history, and we don’t take that success or the privilege to serve our customers lightly. Liberty and our legacy institutions with branches in 11 states, have stood steadfastly with underserved and often-forgotten communities for over 100 years.
We are growing and building our team with people who want to both expand their horizons and surround themselves with inclusive, mission-driven peers looking to positively impact communities and families.
Our mission is to carry on the important work of generations of black-owned bank operators by preserving and providing access to affordable financial products and services to traditionally underserved markets. Liberty has been a lifeline for many who have pursued dreams of homeownership, growing a business, providing for college or even starting lifelong careers. To learn more about us, please visit our website: www.libertybank.net
We strive to be as resilient as the people we serve. Whether it’s a community, a burgeoning business or untapped talent, we believe in the possibility of financial freedom.
We are currently seeking Commercial Lenders to join our team. This role requires a proven track record of consistent, high-dollar commercial loan production and middle-market experience. You must be an assertive self-starter with a professional demeanor and strong sales and business development experience to prospect for new relationships using local networks and personal connections.
We prefer that employees work out of one of our office locations. Please visit our website to learn more: https://www.libertybank.net/customer_care/locations/
· Aggressively solicit and generate new commercial loan business while expanding existing commercial customer relationships
· Develop relationships with various community and professional organizations as a source of new commercial loan activity
· Manage a commercial lending portfolio with moderate oversight support from management
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience underwriting, structuring, covenanting, risk-rating and pricing simple and complex commercial loan transactions
· Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field preferred
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret business, professional, technical or government documents
· Ability to write reports, loan memorandum and business correspondence
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Healthcare plan (medical, dental, vision and life insurance)
· 88 hours of PTO
· 10 holidays, plus your birthday and Mardi Gras day off!
· Employee assistance program/health and welfare assistance
· Flexible spending account
· Tuition reimbursement
· Retirement plan with matching 401k
· Employee stock ownership plan
· Online marketplace discounts on a variety of goods and services
· Adoption assistance
· Free and reduced-rate bank services
· Leadership and career development programs
If Liberty Bank and Trust sounds like the place for you to make a difference, we would love to connect!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.