Job ID: 17685
Location: Lowell Arkansas
Are you a seasoned Construction Superintendent ready to lead with passion and expertise? Are you driven to create exceptional structures that stand the test of time? If so, we want YOU to be a key player in our dynamic construction team!
John Donaldson Construction, Inc. is a general contractor celebrating 30 years in business. The firm began business in 1981, providing commercial construction in Southern California. Now, we provide customer service in 43 states. Our customers’ needs have driven our growth in services offered and territory covered and have been placed to ensure our ability to provide timely, cost-conscious, quality service.
We are a team of professionals steadfast in our commitment to ensure that our projects are completed on time and within budget, enabling our customers to get on with their business. We offer commercial remodeling construction nationwide, including tenant improvements for wholesale and retail projects and design-build services.
To be successful as a Construction Superintendent, you should have:
- Proven Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Construction Superintendent on commercial projects.
- Technical Proficiency: In-depth knowledge of construction processes, materials, and techniques.
- Tech-savvy: Comfortable with construction management software and other industry-related technologies.
- Leadership Skills: Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate teams to achieve project goals.
- Detail-oriented: A keen eye for detail to ensure precision and quality in every aspect of construction.
- Education: Relevant degree or certification in construction management or a related field.
Your responsibilities as the Construction Superintendent will include:
- Manage and Supervise On-Site Activities: Oversee and manage all on-site construction activities, ensuring strict adherence to project timelines and quality standards.
- Subcontractor Vetting: Facilitate local subcontractors’ vetting and selection process, ensuring a reliable and skilled workforce for the project.
- Project Scheduling: Develop and maintain a comprehensive project schedule in collaboration with the office, ensuring efficient resource allocation and project progression.
- Site Layout Planning: Assist with plan interpretation to establish proper site layout, optimize spatial utilization, and ensure adherence to project specifications.
- Coordinate Site Inspections: Collaborate with project managers and regulatory authorities to coordinate and conduct site inspections, ensuring compliance with building codes and project requirements.
- Safety Compliance: Monitor and enforce strict compliance with safety regulations, fostering a safety culture among team members and subcontractors.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive salary of $35-$40 per hour, depending on experience, excellent benefits including medical insurance, pension plan, 401(K), paid sick and holidays, and an open, friendly office environment.
Plus, we work to maintain the best environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where everyone feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
Ready to take your construction career to the next level?
If you want to be part of a company that values innovation, collaboration, and excellence, apply now! Join us in building a future that stands tall and proud. Please apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. Our client does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.